Chapter 5: First Impression

That Awkward Moment when Greyson Chance Meets Super Junior

Chapter 5:  

[A/N]: Hello chingus! Well, this interesting chapter's already posted. Hope you guys like it, and Happy New Year! (;

--------------------------------------------------------  

-Recap-  

Leeteuk: Hey! What's that noise?

Zhou Mi:Guys, what's happening here?

Sungmin:Hey yo! Something wrong?

Greyson: (getting up on the bed) Hyocheo-- (slightly bowing to SJ boys) Good morning guys.  

----------------------------------------------------------  

  The Super Junior boys were giving Greyson a very 'evil' look, and he's like 'OMG! Why's the stare like that?' He's really nervous that the boys might do something terrible to him. As the boys were moving forward closer to him with that kind of stare, he's moving oppostie towards the room wall. They couldn't get rid of their stare after what they saw that it was in girl's room that a stranger like Greyson's sleeping. Leeteuk suddenly took a chair from the table, while Yesung and Kibum pulled Greyson to sit on that chair, and the rest of the boys guarded the 15-year-old guy from escaping. As Hyocheong's oldest oppa, Leeteuk asked Greyson about how he could enter the SJ Dorm and sleep in his dongsaeng's bedroom, and he was abo to answer when suddenly Eunhyuk interrupted everything, and Hyocheong, on the other hand, trying to protect Greyson.  

Leeteuk: (in Engrish) You! You! W-why you inside sis room?

Greyson: (puzzled) H-huh?!!?!? I don't understand.

Leeteuk: You-you don't understand what I speak? I repeat, why you inside sis room?

Greyson: (politely guessing) I-I guess I heard you wrong. I guess you should supposed to say why am I in sisro-- wait! What's sis room?

Leeteuk: Errr... (scratching his head) Whatever. Why are you here, and w-who you?

Greyson: Uhhmm.. I'm Gre--

Eunhyuk: (in Engrish; went to Greyson) Hey you! A-are you one in my backery yesternight?

Hyocheong: (in Korean; to SJ boys, especially Leeteuk) Oppar, what are you doing to him?

Yesung: Then what are you doing right now? Protecting that guy over us?

Hyocheong: Yeye oppa, it's not what you think. Let me explain first. Actually, he's--(supposing to discussing everything when Eunhyuk's interrupting again)

Eunhyuk: (to Greyson; having his pen and paper) YOU! It's r-really you in bakery yesternight! You-you are idol. A-artist, right?

Rest of SJ Members: (in Korean; to Eunhyuk) WHAT???!! Is that guy an artist?

Eunhyuk: Aigoo, he was there on my bakery last night. I just knew that he's an artist because of the fans screaming inside the shop. It was just like a stampede until he suddenly ran away, and all of the fans were following him.

Kyuhyun: Eh, what do you mean by that, Hyukjae hyung?

Hyocheong: (to SJ boys) Oppar, he ran away from the shop just to hide himself from those crazy fans, so during the time we accidentally met on the tunnel near school, I decided to let him stay here for his safety.

Donghae: (to SJ boys and Hyocheong) I really guess Cheongie's right, and I think we should apologize to him.(to Greyson)We're sorry, sir.(bowing in 90 degrees)

Rest of SJ Members: We're really sorry, sir.(also bowing in 90 degrees)

Greyson: (slightly bowing) It's okay, guys.

Hyocheong: (to Greyson) I-I guess, Mr. Chance, there's something's missing on it.

Greyson: H-huh?! What do you mean?

Hyocheong: You have no form of respect in what you said last. You should call those boys 'hyungs' as a sign of respect since they're older than you.

Siwon: Hyocheong's right. Since you're here in Korea, you should learn about this culture for you to know.

Greyson: Oh, I see. T-thank you for that, h-hyeowng

Siwon: Hahah you're really such a handsome and cutie. Just call me Siwon hyung, and I'll be introducing the other boys later. By the way, what's your name?

Greyson: I'm Greyson Chance.

Siwon: Hmm... so familiar name. Well, nice to meet you, Greyson.

Greyson: Me too, Siwon hyeowng. (to SJ boys) Mianhaeyow hyeowngs.

Siwon: Haha too foreign, but it's okay.  

 Finally, they knew about the truth about the happening about Greyson staying in SJ Dorm. It's really and awkward thing at first, but it founded out too adorable, but there's something surprising on each others' part.