Chapter 3: Sudden Encounter

That Awkward Moment When Greyson Chance Meets Super Junior

Chapter 3:

  It's already in the middle of the night, but Greyson's still roaming around the big city. He's now hungry, so he went to a bakery shop near Kyunghee University with the name of Tous Les Jours. As he went inside, he bought ahead a butter-filles croissant bread to the handsome cashier [Eunhyuk] when suddenly he didn't noticed that many of Korean Enchancers were already following him, and starting to go inside the shope just to see their cute, young idol in person. It seemed like it was a stampede happened when those Enchancers went inside the shop, and the cashier Hyuk wondered.

Eunhyuk: (in Engrish) W-wha-what happened, sir? W-why many people here?

Greyson: (murmuring) Oh, em, gee! I'm really dead!

K-Enchancers: (shouting) GREYSON! GREYSON! GREYSON! (9x)

Eunhyuk: You-you are i-idol! S-so cool you buy here

Greyson: (to K-Enchancers ; opening the Korean language book to search something) Mi-mianhaeyow (in American pronunciation). I'm really sorry, sweeties...but...(whispering something to Eunhyuk, and gave him the money) keep the change. (getting the bread that he bought, and running away)

Eunhyuk: S-sir! Where you go?

  Her ran awar from those fans outside the bakery, while Eunhyuk had no idea of what's happening in his shop. but as Greyson ran away, the K-Enchancers started to chase him. He tried hard to run away very fast, and he succeeded for a while, but the fans were having an extremely very fast pace, so he went to a small passage beside Kyunghee University to hide himself from those crazy fans.

--------------------------------------

  The debate practice was already finished very late, but the training's so much fun that those students were very active in speaking about their given topic. Those student debators decided to have a small kick-off party for next week's competition, but Hyocheong refused to go with them, and decided to go home.

  As she passed by through the tunnel near the campus, there's someone bumped onto her accidentally, but the thing was the person's so familiar to her.

Hyocheong: (in Korean) My gosh! Would you please watch your steps? (a bit angry)

Guy: Mi-aaaaanhaeyowww (slightly bowing)

Hyocheong: (in English) I-I guess you're a foreigner. So sorr-- (taking a pause, and slightly gazing at him) Wait! I think you're very familiar.

Guy: I need to g--

Hyocheong: Wait! I already saw you in TV a while ago! I g-guess you're Greyson Chance, right?

Greyson: Yes, I am.

Hyocheong: (surprised) Oh my gosh, you really are! But wait1 What happened and you're running around?

Greyson: My fans are chasing me, and I really wanna hide myself.

Hyocheong: Hmmmmmm....aha! I have an idea.

Greyson: W-what?

Hyocheong: Follow me, Greyson-ssi. (grabbing his hand and dragging him)

  Since she was already on her way home, she decided to take Greyson to SJ Dorm, and stay for a night just for his protection from the K-Enchancers. She already had a key to open the dorm gate, and quickly went inside.

Greyson: S-so is this your home?

Hyocheong: Yeah, but actually, it's my bro's dorm.

Greyson: Oh, I see. By the way, what's your name, sweetie?

Hyocheong: (bowing in 90 degrees) Park Hyocheong-imnida.

--

[A/N] Hello chingus! xx It's actually my belated Christmas gift to you before going out-of-town! Hope guys you like it. Saranghae!! xx