Page 9 | We are not even dating! |

*•. Katsuki's P.O.V.•*

I woke up by Mina screaming as I hear the door slam shut. She left early- again. Where the fuck is she going?! Fucking raccoon eyes-

I walked to the kitchen without a shirt with only sweatpants to see Shit head the same way with as me ,he had some hickeys on his neck because of the damn nerd. "Morning Bakubro!"
"Fuck off." I said and sat on a chair in our mini bar. He was in making himself some coffee. "I forgot to tell you, Midoriya and To-" he cut himself as we heard the doorbell. "May you please open the door?" Shitty hair asked me and I rolled my eyes walking towards the door to open it. I saw Midoriya and- Shoto? "Halfie? Nerd?! What the fuck are ya doing here?" I looked over to Kirishima who is walking towards us. He hugged the shorty nerd and whispered [but loud enough for me to hear!] 'Hello baby' hah- I forgot they were dating. I looked over to halfie and he gave me a small smile, he looked so red- do he have fever or-..? I looked at myself,and the realised I was half naked, I let out a soft chuckle and pulled icy hot in and dragged him upstairs to my room. After arriving he sat on my bed and looked at me confused. "Choose me what to wear dumbass!" I sounded kinda rude so I placed a kiss on his cheek.

——

He was choosing me shirt and he seemed really focused. I hugged him from behind slowly wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer. He grabbed a shirt and handed it to me. I was kinda confused,but oh well-.

We were out. Me,Shitty hair, Shitty Deku and Half'n'half. It was nighttime and we were just hanging out in a Luna park. I saw round face coming- again. But she wasn't alone- is this- My mother? I walked to them and they smiled at me. "Katsuki! You are already 22..." "where are you going with this old hag-?" "I just w am ted to say- You are gonna get married with this cute girl~! She is smart and ve-" my mother got cut by me. "What?! And you dictated it without even telling me?! And my ex? Seriously?!" I shouted at her and god- she was pissed. I turned my head to see the halfie behind me. "B-Bakugo- A-A-Are you r-really get-ting ma-rri-e-ed.." he was like about to cry. We are not even dating and we are doing those stuff..I don't wanna admin that I liked it- "We are not even Dating halfie! And no I'm not, why the fuck do you care?" I saw a shiny thing inside his eyes who soon dropped down. He was..crying? Oh- I- I fucked up-. "R-Right.. Sorry for bo-bothering you.." and with that- he left.. I wanted to chase after him but my mother dragged me off.

Words : 505

I'm sorry it's a short messy chapter but I don't have any ideas T^T

If ya have any ideas please tell me in the comments! ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY MESS!