Page 5 | Truth or Dare~ |

*•. Shoto's P.O.V.•*

I woke up..Momo was screaming in the kitchen. It's was fucking-.. I checked my phone , it was 1:23 PM. Oh shit- " I hickey put on the hoodie bakugo give me and went through my morning routine. I headed downstairs to the kitchen "MOMO?!WHY THE FU-" I saw bakugo and his friends sitting and chatting with Momo. I got embarrassed and ran upstairs to my room again closing the door behind myself. What the fuck they are doing here?! I said to myself and heard knocking. I slowly opened the door and saw the black haired girl. I pulled her in the room and shut the door after her. "What are they doing here?!" I whisper yelled. "Chill- they just wanted to hang out-" Momo calmly said and i sighed. "Should I change?" I had long socks on with shorts and backlogs hoodie. It was pretty big and baggy for me. She chuckled and looked at me up and down. "I think you are good like that. C'mon they are waiting for us." She dragged me by the wrist out of my room to the kitchen. I looked at them and blushed a bit of embarrassment. "Yoo! Sho!" Kirishima said and walked towards me. I could say he was pretty good boy and good looking. He hugged me and I just giggled and hug him back. I yawned and he toke my hand and he sat me between him and Bakugo. "Tsk.." the ash blond looked away. Is he mad at me?.. "Momo, can you please give me some strawberry milk?" She nodded and tossed me the milk, I catch it and open putting  the straw in.

We all were chatting and laughing at Bakugo beating Denki's ass , I felt kinda bad for him tho-. We heard knocking and I went to open the door. It was Inasa and Deku. "The fuck..?" I looked at them and got outside to them and closed the door after myself so the others won't hear us.

"What are you two doing here?! Go fuck somewhere." I rolled my eyes and I was about to head in when Inasa pulled me by the wrist "OI, DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him and he apologised. I saw the door open. It was Bakugo "Babe, who is he?" I was in shock but played along. "Just my ex.." The blondie pulled my closer by the waist and smiled at me a bit. I smiled back.. I saw that Inasa was pissed off. Bakugo gave him a look 'I'll kill you if you stay any longer here' I tried my best not to laugh . Soon we went inside and we both started laughing. "Babe~?!" I said while laughing. "Be thankful I saved you!" He said while chuckling. We both went to the others and continued chatting.

"I'm kinda bored. Should we play something? Spin the bottle with truth or dare?" Mina said. "That's interesting" Sero added. "Can I invite Shinso and Sero's girlfriend?" I nodded and they both called there lovers. Everyone agreed to play the game mina choosed.

After the girl (We will call his Yukine :p ) and Shinsou arrived we sat at the couches next to the fireplace. It was spring but it was cold too. Soo. Kirishima was keeping the fire "alive,,.

"Yukine, truth or dare?" Mina asked. "Dare of course." The violet haired girl said
///btw she looks like this (?) :

"I dare you to sit on Sero's lap and whispered something kinkyy~" Mina said and chuckled

"I dare you to sit on Sero's lap and whispered something kinkyy~" Mina said and chuckled. The girl did as she was told to. "Truth or Dare Shoto?" She asked me. "Dare." The girl hummed and was thinking for a while then said. "I heard you love to dress up in cute dresses. Go wear the shortest dress/skirt you have!" I blushed a bit and toke out Bakugo's hoodie and handed it to him. "Thank you!" I smiled and went up stars looking for the shortest thing.