~12~

'I know that you got daddy issues'

Hey guys😀 I woke up to a bloody nose this morning😀

~skip to the next week bc I'm too lazy to start from the next morning

CAMILAS POV

"CAMILA MARTINEZ PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE"

I get up from my seat in confusion bc I don't know why I'd have to go to the office. I exchange Kairi a confused look and he does the same. I leave my math class and head to the office.

I approach the office and see a lady in there talking to the secretary.

Secretary: ahhh Camila there you are, you have a visitor I guess you can say

She points at the lady that looks oddly familiar. She was tall. Her wavy hair draped around her shoulders with a pretty light brown color with a tint of red. Dark brown almond shaped eyes and tanned skin. She had a gap in her teeth and was wearing a red tank top with blue jeans.

She looked so familiar.

And then it hit me

Camila: mom?

Mom: hi mija

Memories came flooding back as I heard her voice. I started tearing up just remembering the little moments. I wiped my tears and kinda grew angry. Just remembering the fact that she left me and now after being gone for so many years she decided to see if I'm alive?

I couldn't stay mad at her tho. I walk up to her and she wraps her arms around me, hearing her slight sobs. I step back and take a look at her.

She looked different then when I just saw her. Scars on her arms from needles. Cracked and chapped lips. Pale. Her hair was cut unevenly and it looked like it wasn't brushed. She was skinny. And dark circles around her eyes.

I step away and see her slowly fading away.

"I'm sorry"

That was all she said to me before she completely disappeared.

Then I woke up. I look at my phone and it reads 3:45 am.

Welp. I got a total of 45 minutes of sleep.

I've been dreaming a lot about my mom lately. And I've slowly been unable to sleep. Why? Well I wouldn't know actually if I'm being honest. I just can't sleep and it's kinda starting to show bc I have under eye bags and dark circles.

I'm just not tired

I've also been thinking a lot.

But it's weird that it's only been a week and I'm already getting bad. Ever since the day after the party. And here's the reason

(I know my writings starting to change, I just read a story and it inspired me to change my writing style😭😭😭)