F O R T Y N I N E

Song- Our Dawn Is Hotter Than Day by Seventeen
————— - - - —————
“Memories”

Chaeyoung was walking alone, dipping her barefoot on the sand with the pair if sneakers on her hand. She wanted to be alone for now, maybe a time for herself. Her hair was gliding whenever the wind blows, while her white floral dress was swaying along the breeze.

She heave a long sigh, noticing almost people are with their love ones. Probably, she can't have one for now. They are already doing fine with Wonwoo, her half brother. They already get well as a family after multiple obstacles.

She stopped when she saw a white shell, it was pretty and simple. Something that can describe her. She smiled before she sat down to get a closer glimpse on the little thing. Even though the waves were brushing to the shore, soaking the hem of her dress, she wasn't bothered. The beauty of the shell can make her smile. Smallest thing can make you smile at times tho.

She picked the shells, like it was some fragile gems before getting up. She was holding it tight, while walking and savoring the fresh air of a sunny weather.

At times, she can remember everything that is connected to a certain person. The sea— where his body was left unfounded. The only place where she can visit to remember Lee Chan.

They don't have something that time, he kept teasing her while she kept pushing him away. She was oblivious by the fact that everytime she feels gloomy, he was there to cheer her up by means of pestering her. Chaeyoung knew that she feel something towards him on that day. That say when he suffered being tormented just so she won't get hurt. Actually, Chaeyoung was watching them, hurting Chan and almost killing him. He was beaten up even until they got rescued.

Chaeyoung thought if only she didn't push him away, they can surely be great friends.

If she wasn't that harsh to him, they must become closer before he died. No one knew, she might even fall for him. Like now.

Yes, she is inlove with a man whose already gone. Watching him sacrifice for her, makes her heart flutter. An act that made her believe, that she was also something to him.

'If only we can bring back time.' Chaeyoung thought to herself.

We never know what might happen if someone will live shorter than what was destined for them. We only live once, we can create good memories a thousand times. But their love was too late.

Chaeyoung was in daze while walking near the dashing waves, that she never notice someone is gonna bump into her. That person was as well in daze, his head was aching unknowingly.

"I'm sorry!" Chaeyoung quickly said when her head bumped into his chest. She was looking down a bit, embarassed for acting that way.

The man just nodded, head still aching like it was hammered. After the silence, the man was attacked by a severe headache, with some sort of clips flashing inside his head. He quickly kneeled on the ground, which got Chaeyoung startled. The man was wearing a black hoodie with black ripped jeans and black cap covering his face, unlikely from individuals who would go for swimming. He looks different from the fact that they are in a resort.

"Gosh, are you okay, sir?" Chaeyoung bend a little to help the man, even though she wasn't aware of what he looks like. When the man removes his cap, everything went unbelievable for Chaeyoung.