𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜 (𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰) 🧡

Hey y'all 😏. So my next few imagines I'm gonna make will be my hero academia imagines cause that's all I really feel like doing if that's ight. Again if you want an imagine I will be happy to do it for you if you want. Ok I hope you guys enjoy 💙.
————————————————————————

3rd person povClass 1-A was chilling in their classroom since Aizawa once again had fallen asleep during the lesson

3rd person pov
Class 1-A was chilling in their classroom since Aizawa once again had fallen asleep during the lesson. "Man Mr.Aizawa really needs to sleep more." Denki says earning him a slap in the back of the head from Sero. When everyone was talking or doing something else suddenly Mina comes into the classroom with a child by her side.

"Hey guys look who I found!" Mina said with enthusiasm. "Mina...WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A CHILD!?" Bakugou screams noticing the child beside Mina. "Hey! Don't yell so loud will ya." Mina says back to bakugou completely dismissing his question. "Well can you please tell us why you have a child Mina." Iida says putting down the book he was reading. "Well since you asked nicely I might as well." Mina says grabbing the little kid and sitting them on Aizawa's desk.

"So basically I had went to recovery girl with Midoriya cause once again he has broke his arm training." Mina says taking a seat in her chair as she is talking. "As I was walking out of her office I saw this kid walking in the hallway. I asked the kid if they wanted to come back to the classroom with me. All they did was nod their head but I got the memo. That's how they ended up here." Mina says pointing to the child.

"Have they talked at all?" Kirishima asks still slightly confused like the rest of the class why a child was in the building. "Nah we could at least try now." Mina says shrugging her shoulders. "You know I can hear you guys right?" Y/N says turning their head to the class. They all have a slightly shocked face while staring at the kid. "If you must know I'm Y/N and I'm 8." Y/N says looking up at the board at the front of the class.

"You speak at a high level for someone who is 8." Midoriya expressed. "What is your quirk?" Denki asks. "Umm it's telekinesis." Y/N said quietly. "That's pretty cool! Do you know how to control it?" Mina said enthusiastically. While everyone was getting excited about the child (thanks to Mina) Y/N had wondered over to a kid in the class with half white half red hair. "Hey what is your name?" Y/N asked the kid. All he did was stare at the child but said "I'm Todoroki."

Everyone in the class was getting to know Y/N and they became quite fond of them. Even tho Denki did shock the poor child a couple times out of excitement they laughed it off. Of course checking to make sure they weren't hurt. While the students weren't paying attention Aizawa had woken up. He had a small smile on his face seeing the kids getting along with the little kid. "All of you listen up. I have to go really quickly I'll be back soon. If you lose the kid you lose your life. Am I clear?" He said looking at the class. "Yes sir." The class said. With that he left the classroom to do whatever it was he was doing.

10 minutes had passed and Aizawa was out doing good knows what. The class was still talking to Y/N most likely boring the little child with all the questions they had been hit with. "Hey y'all I'm using the bathroom make sure you don't lose the child." Sero said heading to the door. When he tried to turn the knob on the door all he was met with was it not moving. He tried a couple more times just to make sure the door wasn't just stuck a little. Sure enough the door was locked. "I guess Mr.Aizawa locked it on his way out." Sero thought. "Um guys we have a problem."

When Sero was done explaining that the door was locked everyone started to freak out. "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!!" "WHAT IF WE STARVE TO DEATH AND DIE FROM THIRST." Kirishima and Denki both scream. "GUYS CAN YALL LIKE STFU!?!" Bakugou says screaming at both the boys. While everyone was freaking out Y/N had jumped down from the desk and went up to the door. Fortunately for them they were just tall enough to reach the door knob. With that they took a bobby pin out of their pocket and started working on the lock.

"Hey where's the child?" Midoriya says looking around. Now everyone was worried about the child being missing, being killed by Aizawa, and them being locked in. "GUYS! Look the kid is picking the lock." Mina says pointing at the child. "Why is it doing such thing?" Todoroki asked. "First off I'm not an "it" and second I'm getting y'all out of here." Y/N said not taking their eyes off the lock. "Tch like you will get far." Bakugou says smirking thinking the child's attempt of picking the lock.

Boy was he wrong. Exactly 30 seconds after Bakugou had spook everyone in the room heard a *click* of a lock. "Well shit...the kid actually did it." Denki said. "HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT SOME QUIRK FOR THAT SHIT OR SOMETHING!" Bakugou yelled across the room at the child. "No." Was simply all Y/N said while taking their seat on Aizawa's desk.

After Sero rushed out the classroom to go to the bathroom immediately after Aizawa came into the room. "I heard y'all from all the way on the other side of the hallway what was that about?" Aizawa asked giving a more unimpressed face than usual. "Umm so you see..."

The students explained the whole incident which earned a disappointed sigh from him. "I don't get paid enough for this." He said before getting back into his sleeping bag. "Wait we never got to the question where did you come from?" Iida asked looking at the child. "Oh I just wondered in here. Last place I remember being was at the store across the street." Y/N told the class. "Well don't you know where your parents are?" Iida continued. "Umm no actually never really lived with them just kinda was on my own you know." Y/N replied to Iida shrugging her shoulders in the process. "you can stay in the dorms with us if you want." Kirishima added then continuing to babble about how "manly" it would be. "I mean sure why not."

——————————————————————————
Sooo sorry for not updating in a while 😅. Just gotta lost it but this has been sitting in the drafts collecting dust so I thought I might as well update it. Might make a part 2 with Y/N being in the dorms don't know. Anyways I love y'all goodbye ❤️.