𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 (𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊+𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞) 🧡

Ok so this idea came from @voidcrimsonsky writing prompt book. No love interest for this one just a little fun idea I'm doing. Hope y'all enjoy! Btw this is a quirkless au so no one has quirks just normal people living normal lives.
————————————————————————

3rd person POV Everyone has heard of the "devil and angel on your shoulder" idea

3rd person POV
Everyone has heard of the "devil and angel on your shoulder" idea. Some people think it is just part of the mind but for this special individual they actually have an angel and devil on their shoulder.

Let talk about this special individual. Their name is Y/N L/N. They are a decently laid back person but they have their moments. They are just a normal person like everyone else. Well if you hide the fact they a devil friend and angel friend. Enough of talking about Y/N let's get to meeting Kirishima and Bakugou or Katsuki and Eijiro as Y/N likes to call them.

Kirishima and Bakugou are the said devil and angel on Y/N's shoulder. Bakugou being the devil and Kirishima being the angel. Despite them having to be against each other they get along quite well. They obviously argue here and there but overall they are ok with each other. This fact shocked Y/N because from their knowledge devils and angels were supposed to be against each other. To that statement Kirishima and Bakugou just shrugged.

This day was like no other for Y/N. They got out of bed did their daily routine to get ready for school. "Hey Y/N what if like we just skip school today." Bakugou says sitting on Y/N's head while they wash their face. "I'm not skipping school Katsuki." Is all Y/N said the Bakugou's statement. "You are no fun Y/N you know that." He says still sitting on Y/N's head. "So me not wanting to fail is me being no fun ok." Y/N said wiping their face with a towel. "They are right Katsuki." Kirishima says suddenly appearing on Y/N's right shoulder.

As the day went on Bakugou and Kirishima talked to Y/N even at the most unnecessary times. Like when Y/N was taking a test. "You think if I went up and knocked that stupid nerd down you would get in trouble?" Bakugou said sitting upside down on Y/N's shoulder. "For the last time Katsuki I'm not letting you knock out Midoriya." Y/N said trying to focus on their test. "I'm gonna fucking handcuff you to Eijiro if you don't stop messing with me." Y/N continued "Ok ok I was just joking." Bakugou said disappearing somewhere Y/N didn't know.

During lunch Kirishima decided to visit. "Hey Y/N I see the way you look at Sero do you like him or something." Kirishima said casually. In the result of Kirishima's sudden appearance and question Y/N spat out whatever they were drinking. "What do you mean of course I don't." Y/N said trying to shrug off the topic. Out of nowhere Bakugou appears. "I came here since I heard drama." Is all bakugou stated before taking a seat right on Y/N's head. "I don't see why y'all care so much." Y/N said again trying to direct the conversation to something else.

"You do understand I'm an angel right Y/N? I'm pretty sure I can tell even Katsuki could tell." Kirishima said pointing at Bakugou. "Shitty hair isn't lying it's pretty god damn obvious." Bakugou said shrugging his shoulders. "For the last time Katsuki my hair isn't shitty it's not any different from yours either so you can shut the fuck up." Kirishima said. "Since when did you cuss?" Y/N asked eyes wide at the fact that Kirishima had just cussed. "I have to stay with Katsuki is there really anything more I have to say." Kirishima said leaning back onto Y/N's shoulder.

To Y/N's luck the bell had rang meaning lunch was over and Y/N had to head to their next class. The only thing they were thinking about was how obvious their crush on Sero was. "Is it really that obvious?" Is what Y/N thought walking down the hallway to their next class. Unfortunately Sero was in basically all of their classes besides history. "Welp here goes nothing." Y/N said walking into the classroom. "Hey Y/N!" Sero said waving and smiling at them. "Uh hi Sero!" Y/N said waving then quickly sitting in their seat.

"You messed that one up big time." Bakugou said appearing most likely at the worst time possible. "Why don't you shut the fuck up." Y/N said sitting in their seat wanting to just dissolve right then and there. "Don't feel too bad Y/N. It's only a slight mess up." Kirishima said looking at Y/N with a look of sympathy. "Why don't you just ask the boy out already damn. It's obvious y'all both like each other." Bakugou said. "Alright I will after school so I can get this bullshit out the way." Y/N said. "My child is growing up so fast." Kirishima said wiping a fake tear from his eye. "Oh shut up." Y/N said chuckling slightly.

The end of the day had finally come. To say Y/N was nervous was an understatement. "Why are you so nervous it's not like he is gonna tie you up with his tape or something. Unless that's what you are in to." Bakugou said floating alongside Y/N and Kirishima. "Katsuki you aren't helping." Y/N said rolling their eyes. "See he's right there now is your chance." Kirishima said giving Y/N a slight push. "Well here goes nothing." Y/N says.

"Hey um Sero can we talk?" Y/N says coming up the Sero. "Of course Y/N what's up?" He asks looking a bit concerned. "Look I'm gonna put this the best way possible. I like you a lot I always have and I wanted to ask if you would maybe want to go out on a date with me." Y/N said looking down on the floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world. "Sure I would love to! I've always liked you also just have been too scared to say anything." He said rubbing the back of his neck blushing a bit. "Oh ok! Well here's my number we can talk about details later." Y/N said giving him a piece of paper. "Oh and before I go." Y/N says then kisses Sero on the cheek and walking off.

"I'm proud of you, you finally did it!" Kirishima says. "Didn't think you had the actual guts to do it. I guess I'm also proud of you like shitty hair." Bakugou says sharing his congrats in his own way. All Y/N could do was smile knowing they had finally asked out their crush.

——————————————————————————
I have no clue how this turned into Y/N liking Sero but I ran with it 💀. I hope you guys liked this one. It's an actual fr one shot unlike my other one I posted. I love you guys. Remember request are open feel free to ask my if I can do thing. I have major writers block so anything will help. I hope y'all have a wonderful day 💜.