𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 (𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚏𝚝. 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊) 💛

Hello, Hi, Wassup. I know I put my book on hold, but I had the urge to at least post one oneshot. I don't wanna say slow updates cause they might rarely happen, but it's a possibility. Since I started JuJutsu Kaisen might as well add it 🧎🏾‍♀️. so first oneshot for that enjoy 💕.
————————————————————————

3rd Person POV "Hey! Y/N wait up!" Itadori had yelled, before crashing Y/N into a hug

3rd Person POV
"Hey! Y/N wait up!" Itadori had yelled, before crashing Y/N into a hug. "Wha-Shit Dori watch out will you." Y/N says with a light chuckle as they hug Itadori back. "I'm just excited to see you!" He says enthusiastically. "I'm glad to see you too." Y/N says, a smile on their face.

"Hello lovebirds~" Someone says from around the corner. "Hey Gojo-Sensei." Y/N and Yuji both say. "I'm here to inform you both since there has been a lot in the past couple weeks, the higher ups have decided to give everyone a couple days off." Gojo informs the teenagers. "Thanks for telling us Sensei!" Yuji exclaims waving before Gojo heads out, not without sending a wave back.

"Sooo since we have nothing to do for the next couple days what do you wanna do?" Itadori asks turning over to face Y/N in the bed. "Better not be what I think it is. If I have to see that with my own eyes I'm gonna vomit." A voice appears. Both teens look around until their eyes land on a mouth on Yujis' cheek. "Oh will you shut it Sukuna we aren't gonna do 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡." Itadori says smacking the side of his face.
——————————————————————————

And so this introduces Sukuna interrupting Yuji and Y/N during their time together. It's happened many times before, like the time Yuji was confessing.

——————————————————————————
"H-hey Y/N can I talk to you for a minute?" Itadori comes up to you, while you are walking to your room. "Yeah. What's up?" They respond turning around to face Yuji. "Um....well you see....." Itadori tries to say, but can't form words. "What the brat wants to say is that he's in love with you." Sukuna adds appearing on Itadori's cheek. "Why do you always have to ruin the moment." Yuji adds with a whine.
——————————————————————————

Or when you guys go on dates

——————————————————————————
"Thanks for taking me here Yuji. I really love it." Y/N says, turning over to face Itadori. See, the couple are currently on a picnic date which in a couple seconds will be ruined. "I'm glad you like it Y/N." Itadori gives you a small smile before leaning in somewhat. Y/N and Itadori are centimeters apart when they hear a voice say, "Nope Nope Nope I'm not letting this happen." Sukuna says. "Not this again." Both the sorcerers sigh.
——————————————————————————

꧁Some times Sukuna is actually good company, surprisingly꧂

——————————————————————————
"I'm saying, Gojo's forehead has to be big." Y/N asks Sukuna as they are laying in bed with Itadori. You see, Itadori had fell asleep a little bit ago, and Sukuna and Y/N are currently having a convo. "In my day I've actually seen his forehead. It's not a pleasant sight." Sukuna says fake cringing at the thought of it. "You sound like an old man. Come to think of it I think you basically are." Y/N proclaims, earning a slight hit on the arm by Sukuna.
——————————————————————————

Then there are times where Y/N isn't around

——————————————————————————
"What should I get them?" Itadori asks Sukuna as they look through stuff at the mall. "Don't ask me. I was promised food if all I did was be here for support," Sukuna protest, "....The white and purple flowers will do." He adds after a pause of silence.
——————————————————————————

Or just to annoy Itadori

——————————————————————————
"Man, you suck at cooking."

"Shut the fuck up old man."

"I'm telling Y/N about this behavior."

"Like you wild ever do that."

"Try my you won't little brat."
——————————————————————————
"Do it you won't pussy."

"You wanna go old man?"

"As if you could beat me at anything."

"This is why you have no hoes"
——————————————————————————

Overall, the trio gets along even if they have their differences. Sukuna can be a pain in the ass, but at least he's good company.

——————————————————————————
I know random update out of nowhere crazy right? This has been sitting in my drafts collecting dust, as well as being half finished so I decided to do something about it. I hope you guys enjoyed this 💛.