𝙱𝚑𝚗𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 🧡

Since I've been absent for who knows how long I've decided to share some headcannons I think about sometimes. Idk if anyone else has done these type of hc so credit to if anyone had anything similar.
————————————————————————
•Bakugou behind closed doors is actually quite sweet. Yeah he still has his massive ego and witty comments but he's way more soft when around you.

•Kirishima has days put off on his calendar to spend time with you. He will stop all plans he has those said days to spend time with you. Wether it be just chilling at home or going out to eat.

•Mina every weekend she teaches you how to dance. If you can dance you guys come up with routines together. Once in a while you guys will do them in front of a couple friends (if you are comfortable ofc.)

•Denki as you know his quirk is a bit shocking. Well the first time you guys kissed he accidentally set off his quirk and blew the power out in the dorms.

•Sero sometimes uses his tape to pull you to him. For example you could be doing something on the other side of the room and suddenly you feel yourself being pulled into bed by Sero and his tape.

•Momo likes to get you unexpected gifts out of nowhere. It can range from a necklace or a whole new outfit.

•Jirou has definitely made songs about you and sung them for you.

•Deku in his little notebook has 3 full pages of notes about you. One of them just being about your quirk and the other 2 being about your interest and habits he has observed.

•Uraraka when she cuddles with you likes being little spoon. The reason being is because she has to have some type weight on her hands just incase she floats away.

•Iida even though he does not agree with it sometimes he will give you piggyback rides and use his quirk so y'all basically fly across anywhere.

•Tsu and you like going out together and just exploring town.

•Sato loves baking cakes for you. Most the time sweets will just end up in front of your dorm room without explanation.

•Koda loves inviting you to his room considering how well you get along with his animals.

•You and Shoji had a competition on who could give the best cuddles. Shoji won. (I mean it's not really a surprise.)

•Tokoyami once got jealous because of how much attention dark shadow was getting besides him. (And yes dark shadow teased him about it.)

•Shinsou once brainwashed you into going to bed. He said "It's not healthy to not be getting enough sleep."

————————————————————————
Hope you guys liked this. It honestly was quite fun to write these I might make some of these one shots I might not idk. Hope you guys have a nice day/night/evening love you 💙.