Chapter 9 The Party

Skylor's P.o.V 

We arrived at their house. I was never there before, but it looked nice. We wen't in. "Well...Erm...We are not ready Yet", Jay said. "No probelm, I can help", I said and we finnished putting the food down. "So! Are you and my brother a thing now", she said looking at me. "Well", I said a bit nervous. "So Yes!", Nya asnwered with a smirk. I blushed a bit. "I knew it" "Well, Now that its out, how are you and Jay doing", I said back. "How do you... Oh, Kai!", She said angrily. "No thing to be wooried about", I chuckled. "I heard my name", a voice from behind said. "No Kai nothing", Nya yelled. 

We finnished decorating and watched a movie. After that Cole came up with an Idea: "Lets play truth or dare." We all agreed and sat down in a circel. "I begin", Cole said happily: "So what do I do?" "Jay truth or dare", Cole said. "Truth" "Are You and Nya together". Jay blushed a bit. "Well...Yes", he said fast. "Oooohhhhh", the circle said. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Get on with it", Nya said a bit pissed of. "Ok, Zane Truth of Dare", Jay questioned. "Truth" "Do you love Pixal". We all loocked at him. I heard from Kai that they saw Zane and Pixal hang out, so I wnated to know what was going on. 

"Huh...Yes I feel compatibal with here", Zane said. We all laughed. "What! WHat is it?", Zane asked. "Zane, who sais that", Cole laughed. "I think it is my natural way to speak", Zane protestet than he had an Idea: "Cole, Truth or Dare" "Truth", Cole said. "Why do you all take truth", Kai said bored. "Cole, You did show me this girl once, the girl from Nom. Do you like her?", Zane said back. "Ohhh, Zane, You got him their", Jay laughed. "Why, did I show you the picture", he said. "Because, you thought I could be trusted." "So, Cole. Answer the question", Kai said. "Yes", Cole replied. "Uhhh", Nya said: "Does he know?" "What, No? I didn't tell her!", Cole replied back. "So...Kai Truth or Dare". "Dare", Kai said cocky. "Well, kiss Skylor for 1 minute", Cole said laughing. I blushed, but tryed to keep it away"Why did I choose truth", Kai whispered. "Do it! Do it!", Cole laughed. I saw Kai approach me. I blushed even harder. As our lips touch, I remember out first kiss again. Even this one, felt more like a kiss. It is a pleasure. I didn't care about the others. I just heard them in the distant counting. I didn't care about my dad and school now. I was here and more happy than, I will every be at home. 

"57...58...59...1 Minute!!!", They screamed. Our lips moved away again, but I could see that Kai, was as happy as me. "And, enyoed it", Nya chuckeld. "Yes", I answered. I think that wasn't the answer she was expecting. We played a few rounds truth or Dare after. After that we ate and talked. It was a fun time. I never did such fun thing with Camille.  Now I talked to Zane. He seemed really nice and he told me all about what he likes and other things. It didn't really intrest me, but I listend and that make him happy, so I felt good. 

Brad's P.o.V 

I waited for Camille to come. Than she came with Tox in her back. "Why do I have to come", Tox complained. "You do what I say, or I tell everyone that you love Neuro", Camille snapped back and that make Tox shut up. "So what is your plan", Camille asked impatiently. I gave her a peace of paper. "You think they are gone bite one", she asks me again. "Of couse they will", I answered: "Kai is still probably abgry about me hurting his sister." "So than let's go", I said: "Did you find out were one of them lives." "Better", she said: "I foudn out that they are all at one place, in the house of Kai and Nya." "Perfect", I say. 

We found their house reletivley easily. I slide the paper under the door and we wen't away. We hoped someone would notice it right away, but their was no sign. "We wait till tomorrow", I say. "And Tox", Camille says: "You are going to help us." Tox looked a bit scared, but I couldn't care less, she isin't my friends so why bother. 

Kai's P.o.V 

I just talked with Lloyd as Nya announced: "Pillow fight" and she hit me on the head. "Hey", I said joking and got another Pillow and hit her on the head too. Now everyone got a pillow and startet to fight. In my head I just thought: "This is the best Night ever." The pillow fight continoud on for some time, but after it we ere all tired: The pillow fight robbed our last spark of energy. 

It was 2:30 and Zane was the first one to sleep. We didin't wake him up, as we thought that would be just mean, as we were all tired. I set on the couch. Next to me Skylor, who put her head on the shoulder. Next to me on the otherside were a crazy Lloyd talking about his favourite candy. We didn't have any alcohol, but it certanily felt like LLyod had some. Next to Lloyd, was the sleeping Zane. On the other couch Nya and Jay cuddeld, while Cole ate the last piece of cake. "I love you", I said to Skylor with dreamy eyes. "I love you too", she said back and before I realised, she fell happily asleep on my chest. Nya looked at me with a smirk and I smirked back. 

It was 3:30 and Lloyd and Nya were asleep. It were just Jay, Cole and I. Cole growled a bit. "You shouldn't have ate all the cake", Jay whispered. "But it was so good", Cole whispered back. Before he knew Jay fell also asleep. As it was 4:00 even Cole was asleep. I was the last one up. I looked into the round. Everybody was happy. I've never expectet to make such good friends. Even Llyod and Skylor who joined us recently, have so much fun than the rest of us. As I noticed my Eyes closed. I wondered: What could possibly go wrong?...

Here is Chapter 9. I will put my series in several parts so Part 1 will have Chapter 1 - 10 and Part 2 Chapter 11 -. So the next Chapter is going to be the final of part 1, but not the series. I hope you enjoyed and see you next time.