Chapter 11 Back to School

This is the premier of part 2 of: Ninjago Highschool - Drama, Love, Everything! iI hope you enjoy! 

Skylor's P.o.V 

My body dosen't move an inch. My eyes are closed and I breath, I breath heavy. I hear a distant voice: "Skylor...Skylor..." "Who is there?", I ask, but there is no replie. "Skylor...", the voice said again. Then slowly I could see an image. A silver thing comes near me. As I take a closer look, I can see a knife. I want to screem for help, but my mouth is covered up with tape. A tear stars rolling down my face. I want to stand up, but I cant. I breath heavier. Then my eyes go to black. I feel the knife, going into my skin and feel blood running down my face. Then I completly balck out. 

Suddenly I wake up and look around. It was just a dream. I looked around and saw that I was in Nya's Room. Next to me Nya slept in her bed, just as usuall. I lay down again and tried to breath normal again. Why do I have this dream? I try to think of something diffrent. Morning is the first day of school again, so I have to get some sleep. I close my eyes and hope to dream of something else. 

Lloyd's P.o.V 

"Jump up Kick back Whip around and Spin", my alarm went as I strechted out an arm and turned it off. I slowly opend my eyes. I completly forget that I have school today. The spring break was cool. We meat up quiet alot and went swimming, as it was this time were all the swimming pools opend. Anyways, I eat breakfast and went to school. As I waited for the bus, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Cole, laying an elbow on my shoulder. "Hi Lloy' how was your morning?", he asked me. 

"Well...It was hard for me to get out of bed", I replied back. "Same. I nearly fell asleep again." "I has a pretty good morning." We both turned aroudn to see Zane coming at us. "Of course you did, you always have. One Question. Do you even need sleep?", Cole asked. "Yes, every human needs sleep, so do I. I am not a machine you know."

The bus came and we went in. As we set down, we looked for the siblings. Cole reconiced, the spikey brown hair and went over there. "Hey." "Hi", said the other three back and we all set down. The bus haulted at school and we all went out. Jay waited infront of the school gate. 

"Why arent you sitting at our table", Nya asked him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "There is already sitting someone and all the other tabels are full", he answered, being a little red from the kiss. "Who?", Cole asked. "Look" We all turned our heads to our regular table. "Wait...is that Harumi?!", Kai asked. "Yes", Jay answered: "It suprised me too" "Isin't she quit nice?", Nya asked. "Thought that to, but as I asked her, she just shoued me away". "Oh, we are gone see about that!", Kai said already getting ready to walk over there. "Maybe...", Nya said as she stopped him: "It would be better if I asked." 

We all watched Nya going there and talking to Harumi, but then something caught my eye. I only saw Harumi a few times and never payed that much attention to her, but this time, she really caught my eye. She wore a bright green dress. Green is my favourite colour and it just looks so perfect on her. Did I really just say that? I am thinking to much and I snapped back to reality. 

I saw Nya comign back again, red in the face. "She didn't even payed attention to me. Killow just pushed me away", Nya said with anger. By her look, she really looked like a nice person, but with what they told me now, it isin't propably a great Idea too fall in love with her. 

Harumi's P.o.V 

Nya walked angrily away, but I couldn't care less. Killow set down again: "So...uhm Harumi, how long do we have to do this." "As long as I am on top", I snapped back. "But that could take ages", E answered back. "I thought you were my friends and trust me", I said back. "We do, but...erm...we are not usually going to pick on others", Luke replied. "I kind of like it, it is fun", Violet said in her regular psychopath voice. "Yeah, because you are fucking Crazy", Killow said back. 

We heard the bell and went in, but I coulnd't get off my thoughts. They are all gone pay and see that I am better than them. We set in our class and from the other class room, I could see glares from the others. Today is a new beginning. For myself and everyone else. At the last day of school, everything is diffrent and I am in center of atention. I never be on the floor again, I am the one who brings people to the floor. 

Nya's P.o.V 

Finally the bell rang and it was lunch. The others thought maths are boring, but it is quit interesting, but it can get quite boring. Jay and I, met up with Kai and Cole. The others were at the cafeteria. "And how was history?", I asked my brother. "Boring as Usual!", he answered. As we rounded the corner, we could hear crying. We rounded another bend and could see a boy on the ground, with Harumi holding him down. 

She is now worse and worse. I could see that the otheres were also angry at her. We walked over to her. "What do you think you are doing?", Kai asked. "None of your business", she replied sassily. Cole stood infront of her. "Leave him alone or otherwise", he said. "Or what", Killow said from behind. I could see that Cole wasn't as brave as before. "Just leave him alone", Kai said. "Why do you care? Did you care for me?", she replied back again. "Why should we care for you, if you are just mean to others." "Oh, i thought it. Before you cared about nothing, but now you do. What changed?" "What should change?" "Normally you would have began a fight, but why not anymore. Maybe its that new bitch of your's." 

"If you call her that one more time, I am going to kill you faster than you think." "So you are sensitive about her. How loving." "Thats it!", Kai said and shot foreward, so fast that we coulnd't even react. He pushed her against the wall and was about to attack her, but Killow stopped him. "If I were you shouldn't  attack me. Remember what happend last time." Kai was red in the face and I could already see him punshing Killow and than her. "Kai, stop and come back her", I called to him. "You little sister, has to tell you what is right or wrong. How cute, but please let the older ones talk. 

I hated her more than ever. I once skipped a great, because of my natural knowledegy and I am now one year younger than everyone else. I hate her for mentioning that, as I don't want to be called a nerd. "So leave me alone and I won't tell the teachers, that you hit me", she said. "Well, I could say that you bullied another student", Kai smirked. "Darling. Who do you think, they are going to belive. A nice, innocent girl or an angry boy, who was not just time at the principals office." I could see Kai getting more fired up, but he let go and walked back to us. "Thats what I thought." 

We saw her walking away in the distance. "That little Bitch", Kai said angrily. "I need to calm down, I come later", he said and walked off. I couldn't see him so angry and I wanted to follow him, but Jay held me back. "I think its better, if you stayed here", he said with a worried look. I agreed and went with the two boys to the cafeteria. 

Harumi's P.o.V

It was 11 p.m and I sat in my room. They are going to pay. They belive to, help the ones that are waek, but what did they do to help me. Nothing. I can't reach my goal with them in my way. They need to be dealt with, soon. I looked into my mirror and let my hair fall down. Yeah this is a more apealling look. I fell down on my bed and looked at my phone. Let's begin with Nya. I started texting her. Soon all will fall...

I hoped you enjoyed Chapter 11. I have a Question. How would you rate Season 14: The Island and the first 4 Episodes of Season 15? Bye, see you next chapter.