Chapter 8 Teaming Up!

Soooooooooo. After a winterbreak, I will continou with writing here. So, I hope you enjoy Chapter 8. 

Kai's PoV 

I was on my way back home. I couldn't believe she really kissed me. I tried for nearly one year now and now I have made it. I stopped at the door of my house and went in. I went up to my room. "And how was it?", Nya asked me. "Was what?", I asked back hoping to not sound that obvious. "Oh come one, I saw you both at the gate". "Uhh...well it was good", I said back a bit anoide. "Nothing more?", she asked cheekely. "No, why woul it be". "I can see that you are lying", she said laughing. "Uhh... Ok we kissed", I said quietly. "What", She asked back. "Arghh We kissed!!!", I said angrily. "Who kissed", my father from downstairs said. I just hate Nya. "Kai and a girl from his class", Nya said looking at me. Then I smirked: "Ohh, You do remember Jay, don't you, well she and him are together". "Hey, you...", Nya looked at me angrily. I laughed. "Come one guys don't fight", my Father said. "You are dead", Nya said laughing. "I went straight to my room. "Kill me tomorrow  please, not now", I said. I coulnd't stop laughing. I fell on my bed and thought of Skylor. She is so beautiful. Before I noticed, I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up and went downstairs. I saw Nya still looking at me. "Have you calmed down", I said to her laughing. After breakfast we went to school. I saw Cole coming toward us. "Soooo, how was your Date?", he asked.  "Why does Everyone know?", I asked. I looked at Nya, she just smirked. "Huh...", i sighed: "I hate you sometimes." Then we meat up with Lloyd, Zane and Jay. "Before you say anything!", I said stern: "Say nothing!" The others just laughed.            "So what do we have now?", Lloyd asked. "We have...Oh shit...!", Cole screamed. "What is it?", Zane asked. "We write an exam!", Cole screamed again. "Oh No", I answered: "Please tell me that anyone of you have leraned it. ""No", Lloyd answered. "No" "No" "No" "Yes", Zane answered. "Wait, you did?", I asked hopefully. "Yes, I thought you knew", Zane said suprised. "Ok", Cole said: "You have to give us the answereds Zane, Please". (Maths one Friday, was the rare occaison when we all had the same subject.) 

Lloyd's P.o.V

"Of course, but I hope we don't get spotted", Zane answered back. As the bell rang, all set down and waited for the exam. I was so nervous. I completly forgot about the exam, as I hat to much fun with my friends, the first time ever. The Teacher handed out the exam and we got started.        I looked at the first page. "What are those questions?", I thought to myself. Next to me set Kai, having the same problems as me. I looked infront of us. There were Cole and Zane and behind us were Nya and Jay. I took a deep breath and asked Kai: "Do you know the answer?" "No". he responded.  I saw Kai looking at Cole. Cole was writing the answered from Zane down, he looked sometimes up, to see if the teacher was watching. Cole wrote the first page and than slowly gave it to Kai and me. I looked to the front, but could see that the teacher was busy with her laptop. 

After Kai and I wrote down all the answeres, I leaned back to gave it to Jay and Nya, but then I heard something. "Hey!", The teacher exclaimed. I took a deep breath, now it was all over, just because I mest up. Everybody looked, but it wasn't me or the others it was Morro, another student. "Morro, please give me you'r paper, you get a F". I breathed hard, but was also glad, that it wasn't me. I used the comoution, to give Nya and Jay the paper. I leaned back foreward. "That was close", Kai exclaimed. Than we gave the page back to Cole. Menawhile Zane had written down all the answereds and it than continoud on the rest of the lessons, we made some small mistakes, to not give it away. After the bell rang, we gave the teacher our exams and went outside. 

"This was awsome", Cole excmalied: "And we werent caught." "But please, let us do that never again", I said back with relief.