Chapter 7 Feelings

Skylor's PoV

I was sitting in school again, but I couldn't loose my mind about Nya. Brad, this Asshole. But I couldn't loose my thoughts, of someone else aswhell. Ever siche I have met Kai really, in the detention lesson, Ive never had a real warm feeling. But in the last days and especially today, I felt something more, more then a friend. Am I in love, No, of course not! 

Kai's PoV 

The Bus stopped at our house and Nya and I wen't in. I brought Nya to her bet and stayed in their for a little bit. "I am so sorry", Nya said a bit weak. "It's not your fault, It's Brad, One day he will so beaten up, he can't even move anymore". "Huh, but what happend exatly", I asked her and Nya told be the Story. "Why wasn't I their, Why?", I ssaid through the room. "Kai, their was nothing you could do", Nya replied: "Jay was also their, but saw it too late". "Look what Brad did to you, I habe to clam down." "Should we tell mom and dad the truth", I asked her. "Of course not, they would never let me to school again", Nya replied shocked. "Ok, Ok. I will not tell it, but you konw. I hate lying to Mom and Dad". I stayed a bit by her bed and then left to go into my room. I was sitting on my bed wondering. I was awaken of my thoughts, by the ringing of my phone. I too off. "Hello?". "Hi, it's me Jay, I was just wonder how Nya is doing, because her phon isin't on". "Hi Jay, I'm pretty sure she is sleeping". "Oh Ok". "Wait Jay!". "Yes?" "Can you ask Zane if he can send me the homework?". "I will do that no proble!" 

Two Days Later

Skylor's PoV 

The last two days were kinda confusing for me. Everytime I saw Kai, I blushed. I don't know why. Do I really love him. That night I lay on my bed, suddenly the thought of Kai stroke into my head. But why? I blushed by the thought of him. I think I am shure, I love him!!!

Kai's PoV

Nya was back in school, but kept a wide distance from Brad. I would have fought him, if it wasn't for Skylor. She and I have become Friends over the last week. She held me back everytime I saw Brad. I have feelings for her, but I don't know if she has the same. Mom and Dad believed the story, but I still hated it lieing to mmy partens, this was the only time. I hope so. 

Zane's PoV

Today we had Maths. I sat next to Cole. Suddenly Cole spoke to me: "So, Kai and Jay told me about you and Pixal". "What did..., oh that", "Yes, so is their something between you?" "What No, We just talked, cant just someone talk to a girl, with no love feelings?" "Well Yes, but I have to admit you and Pixal would look perfect together", Kai said from behind us. "I have to agree with Kai their." I took a deep breath: "She just called me a friend, their is nothing more". "If you say so", Kai said back. (If anyone wondered why there re diffrent people in every class. So Kai, Lloyd, Cole and I are in one class and Jay and Nya are in another. But we have diffrent subjects we could choose, so Some people are in antother class than others. So Skylor is in Jay and Nyas Class, so is Cryptor. Brad and Pixal are in another class. At the end of this chapter I will put a picture of the order.

After Maths I had Spanish together with Kai, Jay and Nya. In this lesson  I saat next to Kai. Kai looked at me, I wanted to ask him why but than I rememberd that Pixal was in our class. "Huh, Kai" "What?" "You know exactly what I mean". As the spanish teacher, wrote something on the board, Kai was looking on his phone. Probably texting with Skylor. I took a slight look at his chat. 

Let's say we meet at 2 O'clock in front of the school. 

But don't you have detention?

Yes, but who cares, If i am one day not at detention. 

I like your atituede towards that. 

So at 2 o'clock? 

I'll be their. 

Great. 

"So, what was that about speaking to a girl", I said to him. He lifted his head. "Thats...erm...diffrent..." "Of course it is", I talked to him back. 

Kai's PoV

After the last period, I went strait towards the school gate. I didn't have to wait long, as I saw her. "Hi" "Hi", I said back. "So", I began nervously: "Wont your Parents say anything about this". "Them", She answered: "They don't care for ma at all, my mum is away and my dad treats me horribly". I was shocked, I couldn't know that she would react like that. "I am sorry, I didn't wanted to sound rude ore something". "It's ok, I just...didn't tell anyone before that". Wait, I am the first one to be told that. "So, do we want to go", I asked her. "Sure let's go." I was so exited, as I didn't know what will happen next. 

We went the street down to the cinema. We buyed our cards and set down. I a really here, with her. My Thoughts were going wild. "It is really freeing, not to be at home", she said: "My dad always is angry with me. "When I'm 18, I want to move out right away". "I'm sorry for that", I said back. "And Now Camile is anry with me, for no reason, my life just sucks". "Well with that I can relate, Brad is an absolute asshole". Then the room got darker and the movie began. After two hours we went again. "And how did you like the movie", I asked her. "It was greatv especially the ending, were they thought the Overlord, just great". I looked outside, It was already getting dark. "I can bring you home if you wan't", I asked her. "Oh thats nice", Skylor replied back. We went outside of the cinema, into her direction. If never went this way before, hopefully I can remind me of the way. As we approched her house, we herard a few angry noises. "Uhhh, thats my dad, probably having problems with his nudle shop, but I wanted to say that it was really great day with you". "Same", I said back. 

Skylor's PoV

I was looking in his eyes, the noises of my dad disappeard in the background. "Its getting dark, I will got my way now", He said. I couldn't stop looking in his eyes. Wait do I ove him?! No! No? Or do I? "Wait", I said. He also looked into my eyes. He was probably waiting what I was going to say, but I didn't know what. I froze inside. "Everything OK?", Kai asked. I just looked at him . I had to say something: "How long do we know eachother". "Umm, Ithing since beginning of the Highschool, but really I think since last week", He replied: "Why?" "So would It be kind of weird if I just", Ileaned foreward and before he could react our lips touched. As I kissed him, I felt a warm feeling going through my body. No one moved, we were both really shocked. Slowely our lips got a way from eachother. Kai looked at me, still shocked. I didn't even know , completly why I did this. "Did...you...just...", Kai shuttered. "Well...erm...", I said nervously. Kai looked at me, than slowly lend foreward again and kissed me again. This kiss was even better than the first. We than slowly moved our lips away again. "Well..erm..We...just kissed", Kai stuterred. "So are we like...?", I said back. "I..I think so". "Ok", I said a bit shocked. It was a bit ocward now. "See you tomorrow, He said. "See you tommorrow, I said back. I saw as Kai went slowly away. I just now realised that I blushed really hard. I stayed at the same place for two minutes, till I realised that Kai was away. I went to my hous and opend the door. I could here my dad coming to me: "Where were you, your Teacher just called me and told me that you weren't at detention class, where were you?". He was angry, really angry. "That's none of your Business", I yelled at him, as I ran upstairs to my room. I locked the door behind me and lay on my bed. He really kissed me. I couldn't really believed  it. As I looked outside I saw the stars coming up. He really kissed me. 

*It's Pixal Borg, I don't know what my Brain thought