Chapter 59

"Huan!" Yibo and Zhan shouted in unison and ran over to her. They hugged her and Huan tried to catch her breath it was audible but they didn't really care.

"Do I have to say it?" Huan asked annoyed and Yibo and Zhan nodded. "I can't breathe." They let go of her.

"Okay I brought gifts for everyone," Huan said happily everyone cheered but Xiling stayed silent. "I mean everyone." She said looking over at Xiling.

"I'm going upstairs," Xiling said walking away.

"What's up with her?"

"I don't know maybe you surprised her very hard. I'm kidding I don't know." Zhan replied.

"So I got Yibo something I have been looking at for days," Huan said handing him a gift-wrapped box.

"It's long," Yibo commented taking it.

"Just open it" Yibo unwrapped it and opened the box and he was taken aback.

"This is so amazing, thank you again," Yibo said hugging her.

"Open yours, Zhan." His mouth dropped.

"I know you're an artist." She giggled.

"Why does it look like you bought everything?"

"I don't know maybe I did." They laughed.

"Thank you Huannie," Zhan said hugging her.

"No thank you, if you guys hadn't done a lot for me there's no way I would buy gifts for you guys and it's nothing compared to what you have done for me. It's the least I can do by the way I have a present for Xiling I got to give it to her." She said walking upstairs. "And I have something to tell both of you,"

"Lingling open the door please." Xiling slowly walked over to the door and unlock it they both walked over to the bed but didn't sit down.

"Hey,"

"Hi,"

"So I've seen you don't take me coming back very well. I'll be gone soon so no need to worry. Umm I also brought something for you." Huan stretched out her arms to hand Xiling the gift. She just looked at it with no response at all or even attempt to take it.

"Look whatever beef we've had I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. You won't tell me what the problem is if you do I maybe know how to solve it."

"You are the problem," Xiling said stoically.

"Well I can fix that but just take the gift," Huan said hoping she would. "Okay fine since you won't take it, I'll leave it here on the bed. If you hate it just throw it away but if you don't, who am I kidding I wouldn't know but just know that I'm really sorry." Huan bowed and left.

Xiling looked over at the gift and took it up to throw out her window but she stared at it for a moment she screamed through her gritted teeth. She didn't have the guts to do it so might as well open and see what's inside. She placed it back on the bed and opened it.

She was not expecting it and she was a little surprised too. There was some little stuff at the top, chocolate galore. She took them out and placed them on the bed and she saw a new hoodie. It was cute Yellow then she saw a pair of sneakers the one she always wanted and crazed over.

It's like Huan read her like an open book. The last thing she saw was a black notebook it was cute in Xiling's eyes, the simplicity of it. She opened it and saw a note on the front page.

I know it's your book and you should be the first to write in it so forgive me, this is the only way I can maybe get you to read something I say without seeing me. Well, I will tell you how I feel I need my best friend back but I can't get her. I have feelings bottled up inside for you and we know they can't be controlled forever and when I'm around you I don't want you to leave.

You make my heart race, my palms sweaty and I can't think straight. I've been hiding this for months afraid of what you'd say and I've predicted the moment and it happens. I look into your eyes and I could see you were disgusted and I could feel in the moment that you'd never feel the same way.

So I am going to move on, if you are reading this you're an amazing person and nothing will change my mind.

Xiling closes the book with a loud thud and she kinda felt teary-eyed somehow This was such a nice thing to do and after being mean Huan still tried to make it right.

"I'm such a jerk." She sighed getting off the bed and slowly opened the door contemplating whether to talk to Huan or just continue being a jerk for the rest of her life. What a tight spot.

"Guys, guys I have an important announcement," Huan said smiling at both of them.

"Hurry you have us waiting since like last year," Zhan said impatiently.

"You're overreacting." Huan pointed out. "Okay...I," Huan paused.

"I what?" Yibo asked.

"I have a girlfriend." Huan smiled.

"Huannie has grown," Zhan said hugging Yibo like he was the one giving the news. "What's her name?"

"Remi, she's American."

Xiling couldn't believe her ears is she hearing clearly or is her ears playing tricks on her. Huan has a girlfriend.

_______________________________________

So I need you to choose so should Huan stay with her so-called girlfriend or make Xiling and Huan be together?

I asked because... You will know later on I planned to do this for a while now. The faster or the more of you comment the faster you'll get the next chapter.

Your choice matter.

Wo Ai Ni 💕😘