Chapter Four

"Yeah, right. They can't protect us from that. We just saw it." Noodles complained.

"You got a better idea?" Wild Card asked.

"We should probably do what Ms. Granada says." Guppy said.

"Uh, pardon me, but-" Missy started

"The last look on my Dad's face will haunt me forever." Facemaker said mimicking our Dad's face.

I punched him on the shoulder. "What was that for?" He asked. "It's rude to interrupt people." I told him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"What do they want from us?" A Capella asked.

"Do you think our parents are okay?" Rewind asked.

"Uh, excuse me?" Missy said again.

"What?" Wild Card asked.

"We need to leave this room right now." She said standing up.

"Why?" Guppy asked.

"Because the aliens know where we are, and they're coming for us next."

Facemaker made his face into an extreme confused face. While Wild Card scoffed.

"How could you possibly know that?" He asked her.

Missy walked across the room to Ojo. "Can I borrow this a minute?" Ojo handed her the ipad.

Missy walked up to the front of the classroom and held up the ipad for all of us to see.

"Ojo drew these. Facemaker standing on top of the floating chairs, Noodles smashing the exercise ball..."

"She draws what she sees, big deal." Wild Card shrugged.

"She drew these things five minutes before they happened." She flipped to a drawing of her standing in front of the class with the ipad. "Ojo's power isn't that she can draw, she can draw the future."

"Okay, cool. Good for Ojo. What's your point?" Wild Card asked.

"She also drew these alien creatures breaking into this very room. There."

We all looked back to the green fan on the wall. "Woah. You're saying they'll be coming in through there?" Noodles asked.

I walked up with Wheels to look at the ipad. "She's right. All these drawings suddenly make perfect sense. Ojo can see the future." Wheels said.

"Wild Card you look terrible with red hair." I laughed. He glared at me. "But she did get all your wonderful features Missy." I told her. "Thanks." She replied.

I mainly did it to push Wild Cards buttons but seeing Missy blush at what I said did make me blush a little.

"Let me get this straight. Some new girl shows up with absolutely zero powers, and suddenly we're gonna do what she says?" He asked us.

"Yes that's exactly what we're doing. Gold star for you." I said sticking my thumb up at him sarcastically. He glared at me.

I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes crossing his arms. I looked to Missy and winked snickering.

"Seems like she's got a point." A Capella added.

"Just a moment ago, you agreed that we weren't safe here." Missy told him.

"We're safer in here than running around outside with you playing captain." Wild Card said putting quotes around the word captain.

"I just want to get out of here. If anyone wants to join me, you're free to follow." Missy said giving Ojo back the ipad.

"Lead the way captain." I said going to stand next to her.

"Fine." Wild Card said smacking the table getting up. "We're getting out of here, but only because I say so, you got that?" He told us.

"Not a chance." I told him. I then turned to Missy. "So fearless leader, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Yeah, Granada said this place is on lockdown. There'll be guards everywhere." Wheels added.

"Yeah, Missy. What's the plan?" Wild Card asked.

"OoOooO so intimidating." I said sarcastically. "Missy..." I started.

"Well..." She led me with her to the door. "I figure this is kind of like making an omelet. You always start by..." She started.

Noodles stretched his head over on her other side. "Breaking some eggs." We said together. "Oh yeah!" I said to him. He stretched his arm over and we high-fived behind Missy.

"How are we breaking those eggs exactly?" Wild Card asked.

"Clear the room up a bit. Move the desks to the sides of the room. We need space." Missy said.

We all did so. Once the room was spacious enough we walked back over to Missy.

"Now. Wild Card, Noodles, and Facemaker. You all will get the cushions and put them on the ground for the guards to land on if this goes south." She told them.

"Now all we need is a distraction." She added.

"I think I know someone who would be perfect for that job Missy." She looked at me confused. "Facemaker." I gestured him over.

Everyone else got in line. Missy told them the rest of the plan. I stood with Facemaker in front of the door. "We need a distraction can you do it?" I asked.

He smirked at me and nodded. "In my sleep." He replied. "Good." I smirked back.

I grabbed his shoulders. "All right I'm gonna need your game face." He changed his face. "Good. You can do this little brother you've been doing it to me since the day you were born. Now go out there and make me proud." I told him.

He nodded and broke free from my grip. I walked to line standing next to Missy. "Boys get into position." I told them. They walked to the couch waiting.

Facemaker looked back to me and I nodded at him. He nodded back. He took a breath before walking out the door.