Chapter 4:Going Back to school.

It was my first day back at school since Kacchans death. I woke up that morning with a yawn. I look over at Kacchan holding clothes for me. "Morning Deku. Ready to go back to school?.. I'll be with you the whole day so if you want to talk your gonna have to be secretive." I rub my eyes and look at him. "I'm nervous but yeah I'm ready." I take the clothes and look at him. "Could you turn around?" Kacchan chuckled and nods doing so. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. "Done. I look.. Better then I have the past few months." He looks at me and puts his hand on my shoulder."You look good. Let's go get you breakfast. " I nod and go to the kitchen rubbing my eyes."Good morning Mom and All-dad." They smile and hand me toast. I sit down and eat looking at the time here and there. I finished eating breakfast then I grabbed my backpack and left. Kacchan ran with me I looked at him with a smile as I got on the bus. Everyone was staring at me. I wave awkwardly sitting in the same seat as Kacchan. I had to make something up so people wouldn't sit with me. "I kind of just want to sit alone is that ok?" Real smooth Izuku. Real smooth. They nod and start asking questions. "How are you?" "Are you ok?" "Where were you?" and other stuff along those lines. I answer the questions. "I'm fine. And I am ok. But I was at home for those few months." I lean my head against the seat and look at Kacchan but I looked like I was looking out the window. He gives me a thumbs up. "Your handling it well." I nod at this and mutter. "Let's just hope I don't break down." Kacchan rubs my shoulder. "You'll be ok." I look at him. "I sure hope so."