Chapter 3: Confused

My mom heard me talking. "Izuku? Who are you talking to?" She asked me before walking in to see me on my side wrapped in a blanket "Oh I'm just mumbling to myself again." My mom smiled and nodded "You looked tired. Did you sleep?" I nod with a smile "Yea I did for the first time in months.. It feels good." She smiled at me and left me alone again. Kacchan looked at me "Have you been sleepless since I died? Because you just said months?" I blushed and looked at him with a slight nod. "Oh Deku it's worse than I thought" "What do you mean?" I asked looking at him "You haven't even been sleeping. Today was the first time you slept..And..  I was here" Kacchan realized and looked at me as I looked at him back."Well you were in my life since we were 5 years old. So it really hurt when you died" He smiled softly."Who else was at my funeral? " Kacchan asked and I looked at him. "Everyone we know. Then I got home and hugged the all might blanket you once gave me for my birthday when we were younger.. I just.. Cried for hours." I looked down with a sigh and his eye sparkled when I looked back at him."You really missed me didn't you" I nod tearing up again"I wanted to deny it but everyone around me wouldn't let it go" I cried in my hands. Kacchan put his hand on my back and started to rub my back. It was soothing. "Kacchan I'm sorry for getting in your way please don't leave me again" I sniffle and he pulls me against him hugging me. "Deku.. I'm not going anywhere but it's alright" My mom heard my cries and sighed then looked at All Might. All might knocked and I slowly moved away from kacchan." Come in All-Dad..." Kacchan looked at me "All-Dad?.." "He's like a dad to me. And he's dating my mom.." He smiled knowing I have a father figure in my life as All Might came in "Hey Izuku.. You ok?" I looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know.." All might sighed and sat on the other side of me since Kacchan was on the left side of me. All Might put his hand on my shoulder. "Look I know how it feels to lose someone very important to you. I've lost many people.. My high school boyfriend left me for another boy because he found out about my quirk. Did you know that? " I shake my head no." I didn't even know you were bisexual.. " He smiles and nods. "Well I am. But hey.. I know you'll be ok." He gets up with a smile and closes the door again. Kacchan looked at me and smiled. "So you have a father figure eh?" I nod. "And a good one.." I look at Kacchan. "All-dad." "Oh haha" I looked at him hearing his tease. He then spoke "I'm here now. Even if only you can see and feel me.. I'm in your life again. And I'm not going anywhere" I blush at his words slightly and I nod starting to smile slightly. "There's that smile I missed" I chuckle softly and wrapped myself around in the All Might blanket he gave me when we were younger. "I missed you Kacchan" He rubs my back. "I missed you too."