Chapter 7: i love you

Kacchan was shocked but held my sides kissing me back. I blushed a ton and hid my face, "Oh my god- I should go I'm sorry." I ran inside to my room, "Izuku wait!" I blushed and turned around as I stood in the door way, "You called me Izuku." He nods running to me and pulling me into a kiss. I held onto him kissing him blushing. Kacchan smiled at me as I grow a dark red. "I feel the same Deku I always have that's why I was such a jerk. But after I died I saw how hurt you were it hurt me.. I begged god to let me come back.. and that's why slowly people are able to see me again soon everyone will but you were my first stop." My eyes water as I started to cry tears of joy. He held my face in his hands, I looked at him, "And I'm never leaving your side... and maybe I can still be a pro hero with you." I smile at those words holding his hands feeling a small spark on one. He chuckled as his quirk worked. "Kacchan we could both be number one hero's." "I'd love that. And I love you." I blush and kissed him again with a smile. I then hear my mom's camera go off, "Mom!" I hid my face blushing as Kacchan laughs and waves at her. My mom waved back as I just blushed jumping on my bed hiding my face. Kacchan smiled and sat with me rubbing my head. I saw the time then looked at Kacchan, "We should have dinner." My mom smiled, "I'll make you boys something! I'm just so happy to see you boys together again." I chuckled and sat up leaning against Kacchan holding his hand.