Chapter 9: ask me out

I held onto him before walking to my room to change. I put on blue jeans and one of Kacchans shirts smelling the smoke and smiling, "No cigarette can compare to the real thing." Kacchan walked in hearing that. He wondered if I had smoked which I did I just wanted it to smell like him again. He then spoke, "Missed me that much. Smell me all you want." He teased as his quirk sparked. I giggled and walk to him kissing him. "Yeah yeah you left me it hurt and how your back I'm just really happy." "You'll be even happier tonight if you go out with me." I giggled nodding, "I'd love to Kacchan." He kissed my cheek. "Then I'd put something else on..but you can wear my sweater." "What don't like my outfit?" He giggled, "No I do it's just very boring for a date I have to set up." I nod and grabbed a black crop top and boot cut black jeans with Kacchan's sweater. I look at myself in the mirror, "I feel pretty." Kacchan hugs me from behind with a smile, "That's because you are." I smiled at him before kissing him as he held me close. Kacchan smiled stroking my hair causing a small purr from me. He giggled, "Your so adorable." I blush and pick up my phone, "Oh hey Uraraka." "How's you day going with Bakugou?" I grow red. "Pretty good but how did you know?" "He told me on his way home I spotted him." She soon hung up leaving me speechless and blushing. "Hey Kacchan can you still hover?" He jumped up hovering over me and kissed me, "Yep. Not fully back from the dead yet." I giggled and hugged him tightly not letting go. Kacchan held me close, "I'm not leaving you again Deku I promise." I nod hugging him tight, "Your voice is actually pretty soothing when your not yelling." He smiled rubbing my back completely in love.