Chapter 2: The unintended move.

Kacchan laughed then hovered down in front of me "Trying to lighten the mood. Is that a problem?" I looked at him and shook my head saying no." I-I guess it just threw me off track" He nodded an laid back.  "I get it you lost me months ago and out of the blue I just appear as a ghost. It's weird I know" Kacchan sighed and I looked at him and laid next to him. "It's kind of crazy I'll admit but it's good to see you again Kacchan" I yawned and he looked at me with a slight smile. "Have you been sleeping much?" "Not really no. I couldn't sleep." I yawned again and I fell asleep. Kacchan covered me with a blanket and leaned my head against his shoulder. I smiled slightly and slept peacefully. He rubbed my head "I'm sorry I left the way I did..I know I keep saying this but-" he sighed and I mumbled in my sleep; "It's alright Kacchan.." A few hours later I moved starting to wake up and I saw Kacchan laying with me and blushed "K-kacchan?" he looked at me and smiled "Oh your awake" I nodded "Yea I am... But uh why am I on your shoulder?" I looked at him realizing I'm blushing and I hid my face with the blanket. He chuckled "Well you seemed a little distressed and that seemed to help" I rolled on my side facing him "Thank you.. And it feels nice to hear your voice and feel your touch again.. Your actually kinda warm it feels nice-" I realized what I said and blushed darker "Look it's not what it sounded like I just missed you! That's not helping my case. Ahhh" I grew extremely flustered and Kacchan smiled at me "Aw is someone flustered?" "Shut up..." I whined. He uncovered my face "Deku if you don't mind me asking. Do you really think I could've been Number one hero?" I looked up at him "You heard that?.." He smiled and nodded "I heard it all...It broke my heart that I didn't wake up.. And I really did try" Kacchan started to cry and I looked at him "Yes I do Kacchan" I looked at him."Was I the first person you came to see?" I asked."Well I tried to see All Might but he couldn't see me so then I came here. Same place you always lived in " I looked at him and nodded.