Chapter 1: The Sighting

I was in my room silent. Well I was ever since Kacchan died. I drew pictures in my notebook and I saw something in the corner of my room "h-huh?" I stood up and looked at it. I shrugged "Probably nothing." I look at the corner one last time. I didn't see anything anymore. A ghost was in my room and looked at me. "He doesn't even notice me" I heard the voice and looked at the direction it was coming from and I saw a ghost who looked familiar. But it was a ghost?! "AHH! Who are you?!" I screamed in fright jumping back on the bed as the ghost sighs "you really don't remember me?...It's me Bakugou" My eyes widened and I looked at him "K-kacchan? B-but how" he looked at me and hovered to me then landed on my bed next to me "I don't even know. Trust me if I did I'd tell you" Kacchan looked at me "Are you ok? I've been watching over you. You don't seem like yourself" I sigh and shake my head "No I'm really not." He looked down at his knees and sighed. "Can I tell you something?" I looked at him and nodded. Kacchan looked at me "Your the only one who can see me. I don't know how or why and I'm so sorry I left the way I did. I thought I could be strong and go past my limit. I couldn't.." In that moment all I wanted was to hug him but I didn't. Kacchan looked at me and gave me a slight smile "I miss everyone. And by everyone I do mean you too." He teared up and I tried not to cry. "I missed you too.. So much. But I'm still kinda scared that your a ghost " I backed away a slight bit causing him to nod. Kacchan looked at me and hovered over my head making me freak out."What are you doing?!"