Chapter 25

I wanted to make a longer chapter because I've been making really short ones and I feel super bad about that so here's a longer one

Also sorry for any spelling errors

the idea for this chapter was inspired by something yoongilover101888 suggested so thank you for that💗

Kageyama-

I admit things got a little crazy last night, lemme sum it up for you-

Tsukishima came over after his dinner with his family and there wasn't any alcohol but there was definitely sugar which we shouldn't have because shoyo was there.

He became super hyper and broke a few things which I'll have to tell my mom about unfortunately.

That's when it dawned on me, I've never met tsukishimas mom, I wonder what she's like based on the fact that her son is salty.

I walked in my room to see if the man himself was even awake yet and he was. He looked grumpy 'shit' I mumbled thinking it can't be good.

"You ok baby?" I asked walking closer to him. He looked at me and pouted before looking away "you weren't there when I woke up" my fear of him being angry went away as I smiled "aww your so cute, I love you so much" I said as I sat in his lap and kissed him

He kissed back and then broke it "I'm still angry at you stop being adorable" he said looking away, blushing.

I kissed him and mentioned the topic I was just concerned about "kei when will I meet your mom?"

"Oh that's right! My mom has been wanting to meet you!" He said with his new found energy.

⌘𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒯𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑒𝓁𝓎 ⌘

I was now standing outside kei's door about to meet his mom and eat dinner with her

(Lets just pretend his dad is at work over seas)

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later a very pretty lady opened the door. Her face lit up when she saw me "you must me kageyama" I nodded and she let me in. I saw kei leaning against the door frame and smiling at me.

His mom walked into the kitchen and kei came up to me and put one hand on my waist and the other on the back of my neck, bringing me into a kiss.

After about 30 minutes the food was done and I helped akira (kei's mom) set the table. The mean was tasty and after we ate she grabbed some sort of book off the shelf.

Akira noticed my confusion and patted the seat on the couch near her where I sat down, kei sitting beside me not knowing what was coming. "This is a album with photos of kei when he was a baby" she said sweetly. I smiled "aww can I see some?"

"Of course" she opened the album and the first picture was with kei holding a dinosaur and he was about 2 years old "aww that's so cute🥺" I said. Kei flushed in embarrassment "moommm" he whined because I was seeing his baby pictures.

Akira didn't listen so kei spared himself the embarrassment saying he was going to his room. The next few were when he was in his 2-5 years. There was one where he was in the bath🥺. 

After she showed the pictures she cursed quietly and said she had to go because work called her and said they needed her for night shift. She told me that she would be back at 12 at noon tomorrow.

When she left I went upstairs and kei was pouting again like this morning. "Kei what's wrong?" He looked at me and got up from the bed. He walked over to me and pulled me towards the bed. One we reached the bed he sat down and pulled me on top of him where I was straddling him.

I could tell he wanted kisses, so did I. I kissed him while he kissed me back and it turned into a make out session.

See you in the next chapter 😃🤚