❣︎chapter 14❣︎

𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒

It's been a few days since me and tsukishima made up, I started going to practice again and every time I'm there I spend most of my time staring at tsukishima.

The team asked me why I'd been missing practice, I told them that me and kei got into a fight so I didn't want to see him. Everyone keeps saying that they're happy me and him are getting along now

I mean so am I but I just wish we were more than friends. I told Hinata about the 'incident' where he was kissing my neck and he says it's very obvious that he likes me.

Shoyo also said he can tell by the way he looks at me. I want to believe him but I don't want to get my hopes up.

(Omg y'all quick question what should o do with tsukishimas mom?)

I'm thinking on weather or not to tell him. I really want to but I'm scared. Everyday it's getting harder and harder to stop myself from giving him too much affection.

Would it be bad if I was more clingy to him? Would he like it or would he hate it. That I'm going to have to find out myself .

𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒

I'm so in love with kageyama
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit

I mean I think he likes me back but it's so hard to tell him how I feel, I have to wait for the right moment.
If he doesn't like me I'll just ask if we can still be friends.

I also told tadashi that he should tell shrimpy how he feels. He said not yet, he said he would if I told kageyama and if he says he likes me too.

I'm going over to kageyamas house today because he said he wanted to hang out, I might tell him when I see him

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

We walked to his house and it was quiet. But it wasn't like it was awkward or anything it was quite comfortable actually.

We ended up playing some games and eating junk food since his mom and John were at his apartment packing up his things.

After a little while I got tired so I took a nap

𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒

Tsukishima fell asleep playing a game, he looks so cute I think my heart is going to explode. I went to the kitchen to get my phone and order pizza, it won't be here for like 30 minutes so i decided to just wait it out.

I sat on the couch next to kei and started to play with his hair. About 35 minutes later I heard the doorbell, I grabbed my wallet and paid for the pizza. It was as if on que, tsukishima woke up.

We are and the I cuddled into him while we watched some cheesy romance movie.

Expect a confession in the next one👀