Chapter 31- cuddles💗

3rd pov-

Tsukishima woke up in a cold sweat, crying. He looked next to him and saw his lover laying there. He started shaking so bad it was shaking the bed and tobio woke up. He looked at the clock and read 3:40am and looked over to see kei hyperventilating and he rushed to try and calm him down.

"Baby? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Kags asked pulling the blond into his chest, rubbing circles on his back "I-I had a t-t-terrible n-nightmare" kei said between sobs. Tobio frowned at the state of his boyfriend "what was it about? If you don't mind me asking"

"C-can I tell y-you in the morning?" Tsukishima asked. Kageyama smiled and nodded. He pulled out of the hug and held his lovers face in his hands. (Like where they're on each side of his face but closer to his jawline area) he gently pulled his face closer till their foreheads touched "can I kiss you?" Tobio asked not knowing if he could after kei's nightmare. Tsuki said yes and they closed the gap. Tsukishima's hands were holding the middle of kageyama's forearm.

"Do you want to go back to sleep or do you wanna stay up and have a movie night?" Kei's face lit up "movie night pleaasseeee" the blueberry laughed and kissed the french fry's forehead before getting up to get snacks, more blankets and pillows, and drinks to make a fort for them.

Kageyama pov-

I walked back in the room with more blankets and pillows. I walked over to kei and hoveredober him and smiled "Baby there was some things we dont have so I'm going to the store ok, I'll be back soon, I love you so much" I said while stroking his head. He smiled and nodded "I love you more, be back soon please, love"

I left and went to get some things I felt would be super necessary.

When I got back I had a lot of things. I walked in and kei was laying on the bed and I walked over to him and gave him a sweet kiss and told him I had to go get things from the kitchen and bring them here (let's say he used his moms care and he has a permit, so technically he's not supposed to drive without an adult but he did it for kei so he doesn't care and the reason he had his moms car is because he used it to drive to kei's house, so it was still there)

I came back to set up the first which my beautiful boyfriend helped me with- I had ended up getting some a small kinda dim light ball and fairy lights in the back-

I also stopped by Walmart and Pizza Hut and HEB to get food
-

I also stopped by Walmart and Pizza Hut and HEB to get food-