Chapter 30-the truth🤭🤫

WARNING THIS CHAPTER MIGHT MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE
TW: MENTION OF DRUGS AND SLIGHT MENTION OF R*PE

Y'all be ready for a certain part😭

3rd person pov-

See the thing was, tsukishima kei was in fact, not pregnant

Here's what happened-

_when they finished and tsukishima was going to the bathroom-

As kei was getting in a shower to clean off the drug started to fade. He was in the middle of washing his hair when he started panicking. He looked around not knowing where he was. Suddenly he started remembering what happened. some clothes were on the sink along with his phone, this person who's here must think the drug is still in affect if he gave him his phone willingly.

Kei got out of the shower and got dressed. He cautiously stepped out of the bathroom only to find an empty mansion. He walked to the kitchen and saw a note on the island. It read-

Kei baby, I went to the store to get some pregnancy tests for you and I'll get some food for us too. I'll be back in an hour, I left at 3. We can eat when I get home or we can do what we were doing earlier ;)

- love you baby

Kei made a disgusted face and checked the time- 3:25 so he left 25 minutes ago. Kei grabbed his phone and started recording a video of himself.

"Babe I'm scared I dont know This guy who's house I'm in and he's a pervert I don't know what to do, I'm going to send you my location, what ever that is and can you please come get me? Bring the police of something I'm so scared tobio. He went to he store and he's coming back at 4 please hurry come by 5, we have a lot to talk about"

He sent the video to kageyama and  sent him his location before going to sit on the couch. All he had to really do is pretend he liked this guy until they get here.

Tobio pov-

it had been a whole night since kei was taken  and it was 3:30pm. I've tried contacting everyone and the police are trying to find him. I'm at the police station as we speak, well as I talk to you. John is Here too with my mom and Hinata is here with me and he's holding yamaguchi's hand  to comfort him since it's his best friend.

My phone dinged and I looked down at it to see a message from tsukishima. I hurriedly opened the conversation and saw an attached video. I stood up walking over to an officer so he could watch it too and pressed play.

After the video I noticed a location attachment. I pressed it and he's 30 minutes away from here.

We decided to leave at 4 so we'd get there around 4:30-4:35

Tsukishima pov-

I walked around the mansion as I waited for this mystery person to get back. I saw an office and looked through some of the drawers. I found a blue sharpie and got an idea.

Once the blue sharpie was hidden in the bathroom I went back to the couch

-BY THE WAY-

Remember how I said tsukishima can get pregnant?

I wasn't lying

But

He didn't get pregnant because joes cum expired like sour milk because he's old :) perfectly logical 😀 (tsukishima washed out all of that nasty stuff)

Anyways back to the story

And what happened next was something unreal.......

..Tsukishima woke up..

Guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated there's just a lot going on. Also it was all just a nightmare👀