Part 10

The next day morning

No one pov

*Bang bang* Someone was banging on the door nonstop. Taehyung and Y/N woke up a bit surprised as it was only 8 in the morning. "I'm going, don't move Love" Taehyung got up from the bed after pecking her on her forehead and walked lazily towards the door. He barely had the time to open the door when he felt a stingy sensation on his left cheek. "How dare you Kim Taehyung ?! You left Seoul without me, even though it was all planned since the beginning ?! Moreover you left with your assistant ! Have you no shame ? I'm your-" "Shut up Mia ! You're nothing to me ! You tell me how dare I leave without you ! But how dare you follow me here just so you can slap me at your convenience ?! Are you crazy ?! I could sue you for stalking ! I'm still the CEO of Kim Company, you owe me respect !" "Tae ?" Just when Taehyung was about to push Mia outside, Y/N appeared just behind him to see what was happening; hearing Taehyung shouting made her worried. "Love I'm so-" "Love ?! So this is why you brought her with you instead of me ?! You're cheating on me with this slut ?!" "Ya ! Seong Mia ! Watch your mouth !" But before he could say anything more Mia rushed towards Y/N and slapped her harshly making her stumbled on the floor "You fucking whore ! Have you no shame to steal my fiancé without any remorse ! How dare you think you're good enough for him ! Just look at you !" "Enough ! Get out Mia ! And don't make me repeat myself !" "How can you defend her like that ! She's manipulating you ! She just wants your money ! She doesn't love you !" "No, the only one here who's only interested in my money is you Mia !" "Anyway, even if you really love her you can't cancel the contract ! So your love story is doomed to fail. You'll lose after all !" "Just shut up and shift yourself !" Mia just smirked as she calmed down "As you wish baby. But be careful about your little girlfriend" "Easy with what you say." "Uh uh we'll meet again babe." Mia walked away until she disappeared. Taehyung turned back to help Y/N getting up but she was nowhere to be seen. He heard some noises coming from the bedroom and went towards there to see if she was alright. She was packing her belongings while crying silently. He turned her around towards him and hugged her; she grabbed his shirt and kept on crying. "Shhh it's okay, she's gone now. I'm sorry, if only I had been faster she never would have slapped you like that." "I'm not crying because of the slap." "Then why ? Is it because of what she called you ? Don't mind-" "No Tae, it's not because of that. It's because once we'll be back in Seoul it will be the end." "What do you mean ?" Taehyung gazed at Y/N, looking for an answer in her eyes. But then it hit him; he knew what she meant but couldn't accept it "No Y/N, it's ok. If it's because of Mia I promise-" "You know well it's not only about her Taehyung; she's right I'm nothing, I'm just a mere assistant who worked at an antique shop before. I'm not wealthy or have any well-known relatives. On top of that I'm an orphan. I could only bring you problems Teahyung. And I love you too much to be that selfish and put you and your family through troubles. I'm sorry..." Taehyung was just too shaken to let out a word. Y/N carried on tidying her stuff in her suitcase. After that, Taehyung was outside the remaining day in order to avoid Y/N. He wasn't mad at her, no. How could he ? He was mad at himself; he failed at keeping the only woman he ever loved. Again.