Part 7

Taehyung pov

I grabbed Min harshly by his collar without thinking "How dare you asshole ?! Have you no shame to sexually assault a woman like that ?! Moreover MY woman ?!" "Mi-Mister Kim calm down, it must be a mis-" "No it's not ! Now get the fuck out of my sight before I do something you might regret later ! And don't count on me to support your project ! I'll make sure you lost your job !" I let go of him, slightly pushing him aside and took Y/N's hand heading towards the exit without turning back. I signaled Y/N to get in the car which waited for us during the diner. During the ride neither of us both said something; it was a silent ride. I was fuming and if I had said something I knew I would come recklessly with a harsh tone. She was looking outside the window, shaking like a leaf; I knew she was restraining herself from crying but I didn't say anything, I decided to just take her hand in mine to signal her that she wasn't alone. And she grabbed it as if her life depended on it.

We soon arrived at our room. I took my tie and my jacket off and slightly unbuttoned my shirt, and got inside the bathroom to clear my thoughts with fresh water. I put my hands on the sink and looked at my reflection on the mirror; can't believe I let her alone with this dickhead. I should've known he was a crook. I heard some rumors about him sexually assaulting girls before but I never paid attention to them. And now she must be traumatized because of my mistake... Oh my god, I just remember I said "My girl" ! What were you thinking Kim Taehyung ?! She must feel embarrassed because of me now... What should I do ? I should comfort her but I'm bad at those things... and I'm supposed to be her boss and nothing more... But what if I DO want more ? No she will never agree to be with someone like me... I'm just too cold for her and she's too warm for me... I shrugged off these thoughts and got out of the bathroom only to hear sobbing's sound coming from the living-room. I quietly walked towards Y/N only to be faced by her back. She was facing the large window with one hand on her mouth and the other one holding her waist; as if she was preventing herself from falling down. My heart broke at such a sight; I couldn't control myself anymore and called her name softly "Y/N". She turned back a bit startled by my call and quickly tried to wipe her tears away; I already saw them my dear " Mister Kim, I deeply apologize for my behavior back there, I know it wasn't professional. I promise it won't happen again." Why ? Why is she saying things like that when she was clearly touched in an inappropriate way by this filthy bastard ?! Why is she acting like a tough girl here ?! Without thinking twice I caught her wrists and brought her to my chest, embracing her like she could disappear any second. Suddenly, the rain poured outside; the droplets made some music against the window pane. The rain poured outside, but for some reason it was my shirt that got wet.