𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖘𝖕 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖑𝖞

Am I cold?

Am I cold?

Something cold is dripping down my neck.

That..... That's blood!

Did I get hit?

No, there's no pain.

It's falling from above. Something is dripping from above.

Blood is dripping from above--

T-that's.......

Brother.....?

He's dead! What's his body doing?

On top of me..... Hanging by the roof....

Where am I....?

"Oi!" Danny shook you awake shouting close to your ear. "Shit, you scared me! What happened to you?"

You groaned in frustration with your hand on your neck. The last thing you remembered was getting stabbed in your neck.

"Where are we?" you asked through your muffled voice, attempting to find the wound on your neck.

"Hotel. I was gone for an hour. The room was locked. I just came in and found you. Who left you here?"

"Left me? I was with the Boss talking - "

You stopped talking as you realized the wound - or, rather, its absence. Had you been dreaming that too? It felt too real. You remembered the pain before you fainted, you could swear. Shutting your eyes and ignoring the ramble Danny was throwing, you tried to recollect your last memories. You were sitting, in front of a man, in the dark room of a hotel, you heard a voice near your head, and then felt a stab.

"Oi, you listening?" Danny poked your head, causing you to grimace at him. "What happened, Y/n?"

"Well, as far as I can remember," you answered, "I was taken to a hotel. I met the boss, and I was sitting there talking to him, and something stabbed me in my neck, and then I don't remember shit."

"Did you see the boss' face?" He asked in excitement.

"No Danny, I did not see his face, and we probably shouldn't try to. The room was entirely dark. Heck, I couldn't even tell what hotel I was taken to. They removed everything significant before my arrival. Clever people." You ran your fingers across your neck, "The strange thing is that I don't seem to have the wound from the stab."

The telephone on the desk beside the bed started ringing and Danny picked it up.

"Hello...... Yes, it is....... Yes, I ordered it. Please do, thank you very much."

"What was it?"

"I ordered lunch. It'll be here in a minute. Get changed." Danny said as he walked out of the room to leave you some privacy.