𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

Silvio Greco

Doriane

‌Philip Peay              ❌

Barclay Dixon.       ❌

Damiano / Dharma Pawer

Vittorio Volta

~~~

"And why am I not invited?" Doppio said in a frustrated tone, as he steered the car into a turning

"And why am I not invited?" Doppio said in a frustrated tone, as he steered the car into a turning. "I know he doesn't like me, I don't either. But when it concerns work I think it's better to have everyone together."

You re-did your lipstick, being careful not to mess it up as the car jerked over the speed-breakers. "Hey! Slow! I get your point, but he insisted that I come alone. It's not a casual dinner, it's obvious he's making sure things go his way."

"That's not what I'm talking about, Y/n!" He startled you as he blasted out all of a sudden without any warning. "He could be trying to get information through you! What if he's got a stand? You don't know much about your one either!"

He had a point. Not something that you hadn't counted for, however. Going to Dharma's lair alone was definitely a risk, but it was a risk worth taking. He could either find out that you had plans of using him or you could end up earning his trust. The tables could turn either way. It was worth a shot. Your little mate's concern was understandable, but not a practical one. This wasn't the time to act on friendship and emotions.

"True," you replied to Doppio, trying to calm him down by letting him know that you understood him, "but this is our only chance. Let him use me. If that gets him to believe me, I guess the benefit is ours. You've gotta trust me on this one Doppio."

His frowny expression didn't change one bit. You sighed and continued.
"Look, he only proposed the dinner. I was the one who chose the location. I don't think you have to worry about it. Do you doubt my skills, Doppio?"

You cheekily grinned at the younger boy who pushed the brakes and the car screeched to a halt in front of a building.

"I assume you won't be able to be on call so that I can keep track of what's happening inside," he said with the most serious tone he ever could make.

"You're right. He definitely wants to keep things confidential. I might have to leave behind all my things at the security. I'd do the same if I were him."

Doppio sighed and looked at you as you arranged your attire, checking yourself in the mirror one last time before exiting the car.
"I'll wait here. Give me a call if you need me."

Your eyes widened in surprise. His response had a different feeling - almost like newfound bravery. Although you never thought of him as a scared little kid, as of now he seemed rather daring. Amused, you ran your hand over his pink fringes ruffling the hair all over his face, to which he flinched and pulled himself away from you, scoffing up into a frown. You giggled at the adorable kid. Not that you'd expect any less from a member of Passione irrespective of age, but you had always respected Doppio a lot, for it was a big deal to be 19 and serve the mafia. Yet, tonight, he seemed plucky. It was cute.