𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖑 - 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊

A/N : I am back here to pester you with the disclaimer that certain characteristics of Doppio have been changed for the sake of realism (as much as possible) and for the plot. Most importantly you may have noticed that Doppio doesn't change into Diavolo whenever he takes off his shirt. Yeah so just, go with it. Sorry. Lol. Its all triggers that lead to him changing his alters. Hope that makes sense. Enjoy (if you really are lol (┳Д┳)

_______________________________________

The heat of the beginning of May was turning your car into a suffocating prison box

The heat of the beginning of May was turning your car into a suffocating prison box. The air conditioning was screwed up. You muttered under your breath something about Danny not bringing you a properly functioning taxi, as you shuffled through the documents on your lap. Doppio sat on the side seat, watching you lean back and try to keep the papers from soiling from the sweat trickling down your forehead to the jaw. He adjusted his pink tie and tugged on the sleeves of his black suit, then looked into the mirror on the side of your car to adjust any flyaway strands of hair that he had tied into a clean low bun this time. You handed him the papers, now neatly clipped into a folder, and he took them and carefully placed them in his bag. You opened the glove box and handed him a pair of shades, to which he reacted by looking at you inquisitively.

"For swagger." You cheekily responded. He reluctantly put on the pair of shades and looked at himself into the mirror uncomfortably. This was stupid, he wanted to say, but refrained.

He took one last sigh before stepping out of the car and then proceeded to walk towards the Coastal Cave Hotel.

Doppio walked towards the revolving door and watched the people pass through as he approached it. Posh people around him that he could discern easily by their choice of outfits made him scream inside. They probably thought he was overdressed. For a second he thought of taking his glasses off but then realized that you were probably looking at him from far away inside the car, and the thought of you ridiculing him again for being a "wuss" stopped him from doing so. Intimidated and nerve-wracked, he pushed himself through the door, thanking the Gods that the action was effortless enough not to have attracted unwanted attention from bystanders.

He noticed the little fountain in the middle of the hall, an unnecessary decoration, he thought. He spotted the reception table far in front, and walked over to it.

The man behind the desk spotted him and threw in a wide fake smile to greet his guest.

"Welcome to Coastal Cave, sir."

"Uh, hi, er - good... morning." He stuttered and cursed himself mentally for it. Calm down Doppio, he thought. "I want to book a room for three days please."

~~~

After you had seen Doppio enter the hotel, you had already driven your "taxi" away from the hotel. People on the roads waved and called for you to stop thinking you were just another cab that could take them to work. You "Tch'd!" under your breath and scowled. "Find your own."