𝕰𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖎

The ill-lit corner of the room held the shadows of two people rhythmically swaying at the same pace

The ill-lit corner of the room held the shadows of two people rhythmically swaying at the same pace. Soft, stifled moans and the creaking of the bed filled the empty room as two young sweat-drenched bodies rubbed against each other. The air was humid and smelled of musk and flowers, along with the faint odours of bodily fluids that had been borne out of the lust of two people for each other.

The dark may have been making it unable for the two to discern their faces, but at that moment, the sync of their sensations was all that mattered. The darkness, at that very moment, felt like a euphoric bliss that they had been searching for so long.

As she laid at the bottom of the man who had been pushing against her with sultry eyes and raspy grunts, she put her hands onto his back, embracing his form against her chest as she mumbled with a breathy whisper the name of her lover.

"...... Solido......"

~~~

As the morning sun rays broke out from behind the rain clouds, you noticed more clarity in your Boss' face who had been sitting quietly in his seat, facing outside, perhaps staring at the pattering raindrops on his window. Although you had been quietly driving without a conversation, the question was still sitting in your mind, refusing to leave your head unanswered.

Who was he?

Who was he for real?

Vinegar Doppio?

Solido Naso?

The Boss of Passione?

The fuel marker was showing that it was soon going to be empty, and you cleared your throat to gain the man's attention.

"What?" He turned towards you, expressionlessly staring into your eyes.

"Fuel's low. We need to refill. Also, I'm out of cash and, I don't think using my card is going to be okay."

He hummed. "I have money. Stop at the next station and get a refill."

He pulled out a few Italian currency notes from the wallet that had been sitting in the pocket of his trousers and placed it on the dashboard of the car.

You couldn't help but notice the familiar wallet, the one that once belonged to your partner.

Or, maybe, still belonged to your partner; just, he was not the same anymore.

It worried you. The thought that your friend was probably very sick, worried you.

You never worried before, not this way.

"What's wrong?"

His voice startled you, and you brought yourself back to concentrating on the driving.

"Eyes on the road, it's raining, be careful."

Blushing in embarrassment at the advice, you stuttered your response, "I... Yeah... Sorry, Boss.".