𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕮𝖎𝖗𝖈𝖑𝖊

The downward flight of stairs that lay ahead of you oozed out blood from its disintegrating cracks

The downward flight of stairs that lay ahead of you oozed out blood from its disintegrating cracks. There was nothing else around you - just those stairs, standing alone, leading somewhere below. A mysterious female body stood before you, the burning yellow of her eyes posing a stark contrast against her dark blue skin that was adorned with strange-looking golden embeddings. You looked at her, wanting to ask her where she was taking you, but before you could speak, you felt what the figure wanted to tell you as if the two of you could read the minds of each other.

You nodded to the figure and followed her. As soon as your foot touched the stairs, your vision startled by the sudden burst of stimuli. Where there was nothing just a moment ago, now had a humongous tower, each floor bearing a different kind of aura in itself.

The figure looked at you on sensing your anxiousness. No sounds left her body but you heard a voice in your mind, similar to yours.

"This is a part of your soul, Y/n."

You wanted to ask her what she meant, but once again, before you could ask her, she spoke to you, answering your question mentally.
"It is."

She led you down the flight of stairs, bringing you to the topmost floor of the tower - an entire sunny world full of flowers, butterflies, bugs fluttering around the plants and bunnies hopping through the bushes, but not a single human life in sight.

Except for one. From the distance, you saw a vague figure walk towards you. You watched the figure grow as it came closer and you recognized its face.

"Erik.....?"

"He cannot hear you."
The dark female apparition told you telepathically.

"Erik is your kindest sacrifice. He never did anything wrong. He deserves to dwell here forever."

The man that seemed to you like Erik walked closer to you, with eyes as empty as the vacuum. Unphased by your presence, he looked dead into your eyes, and turned to his right and silently walked away.

"He is dead, Y/n."

You looked at the female figure and she looked back at you and read your thoughts once again.

"You killed him."

"Yes, you did."

"You killed him."

"We killed him."

"His soul stays here."

"Miss? Miss? What's her name again?"

"Y/n."

"Miss Y/n. Are you alright?"

The light blasted through your eyelids and hurt your head, as you squinted through the brightness to grasp where you were and what had happened.