Epilogue

It has been 4 months since the wedding, and Borra and Hestia finally got together. Borra had planned a picnic for the both of them. As he was getting that set up, Hestia was with Maleficent and Aurora in the castle.

"What am I going to wear?" Hestia said, nervous because this is her first date.

"I'd probably go with something simple. We are about the same size, so you can borrow one of my dresses." Aurora stated.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

Aurora went into her closet and after 10 minutes, she came back out with a cute white dress.

(A/N: Remember the pink dress from the wedding? It's like that, but white and shorter. It also has no sleeves.)

"Oh my god, that is so lovely Aurora!" Hestia said.

Maleficent just sat back and enjoyed watching her two favorite people get ready for a date.

Finally once everything was done, Hestia was wearing the white dress, a golden anklet, and had a natural makeup look on.

"You look so pretty!" Aurora said out of excitement. "Alright, you should get going before it is too late."

Hestia finally made it to the meeting spot to see Borra standing there. She smiled. They flew over to the picnic spot, and enjoyed talking with one another.

"Before I met Aurora, I was a young fey," Hestia said. (A/N: The fey grow up slowly. That is why Stephen looked older than Maleficent. No this is not canon, it is just how this story works.)

"Maleficent was in love with this boy. They grew older together. I thought they were going to be together forever. However, he got a job at Aurora's castle, not the one in the Moors, but the other one. They grew distant, but still thought of each other. The king attacked the Moors and Maleficent and I protected it. That man who Maleficent fell in love with came and found me. He cut my wings off because he couldn't hurt Maleficent. He became king. Aurora was born and Maleficent put a curse on her. So she was sent to live with the fairies. Terrible babysitters, no offense to them, but we mostly raised her. She grew older, and we tried to reverse the curse, but it didn't work. So she pricked her finger and feel asleep. But was awoken by Maleficent. We got into a huge battle and I got my wings back."

"He cut your wings off?"

"Yes. You were right Borra. Some humans are cruel and unkind. But their will always be the good ones. They will always aid us for they know we are their allies and not their enemies."

"You truly are inspiring."

end

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JK!

They leaned in closer as the sun set beyond the horizon. Just as the sun was lowering past the hills, turning day to night. Two lips met in pure bliss.

Hooray they finally kissed. I know it is short and terrible, but it does the job. 

I got one more chapter coming out, so stay tuned!