𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬

Once enough time had passed, she began to ready her ship for its route to Nevarro

Soon after landing they had all met up once again and to her surprise she was greeted with a few new faces.  As she walked out of her U-Wing her droid hastily followed her as they made their way towards the group. She called back to it "no MR please stay on the ship." She was far enough for them to not hear their interaction. She would have loved to bring her droid but she feared it may get damaged during whatever battle they were walking into. 

As she approached  the Razor Crest she was greeted with Cara, Mando, the child and an Ugnaught male she assumed was 'Kuiil' a friend they made their detour for.

The group exited the ship on blurrgs. She nodded at them; she must've looked unprepared not having her own.

She walked towards the group of men standing before them, listening to what he and the Mandalorian had to say to eachother. As the interaction continued, she assumed the dark-skinned bearded man who was doing all the talking was 'Greef Karga', his lackies still remaining nameless as the conversation dwindled. 

Once the formalities were done and over with, they began their journey to Nevarro. The lava fields emulating a wretched kind of heat, she was quite happy by the end of the night when they had all settled around a fire. The cold of the night erasing the heat of the day as the two suns began setting slowly.

She placed herself beside Kuiil, though they hadn't shared many words in their travels he seemed welcoming of her presence as he fed the little one.

"I guess the little bugger's a carnivore." Greek Karga chimed as he pointed at the cooing child, "never seen anything like it. They were ready to pay a king's ransom for that thing... must be for some kind of highfalutin menagerie." He joked as he chuckled, his eyes glued to the child.

"Let's go over the plan again." Mando responded sternly.

"We both enter the common house. We show the client the bait. We join him at the table, and you kill him." The plan was already strung out, most in the circle already knew it. Or knew what they thought it was.

"Tell me about his reinforcements."

"They're all ex-Empire. As soon as they lose their paycheque poof they all scatter."

"And what if they don't?"

"They will." Greef's tone was too cocky, something was up, at least to Asora. Though tensions were quite high in the circle, even a blind and deaf man could tell there was something fishy going on.

"That's not good enough."

"If for arguments sake, a few of them don't realize that I'm their best path to alternative employment and they elect to react impulsively, then these three fine Guild Hunters along with that battle-hardened shock trooper will cut down anyone who bucks."