𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥

The three made their way back towards the Razor Crest quietly, not a lot was said between the two as they brewed on their thoughts

The Mandalorian's mind was preoccupied on his previous mission, and Bo-Katan's direction to find Ahsoka Tano in Calodan on Corvus. He wondered if Asora had known of her, if possibly they've met. All Jedi seemed to know about each other somehow, or at least to him that's what it seemed like.

Asora pondered what her friend had said earlier, the hints of confusion in her urging her to meditate. To take some time away from this group and to figure her own emotions out.

But that didn't seem accessible, at least not in the near future to Asora.

"So where are we going Mando?" Asora chimed as she looked over towards him, the two of them situated on the chairs in the cockpit, silence filling the room as she waited for a response.

"Corvus, but we wont make it there with the Crest in this shape so first we are stopping on Nevarro first."

Asora nodded at the comment, her mind wandering to Greef Karga with the mention of Nevarro, was her ship ready by now? Would she be able to finally continue with her quest?

She felt a pit of guilt fill her stomach as her mind wandered to the thought of leaving, while she had a quest to complete and above all else that was her priority it seemed like priorities or not. It was going to be hard to leave the two, she had grown fond of them, and she hoped them of her.

"The Jedi is on Corvus?" Asora questioned, her eyebrows pinched together in confusion, what would they be doing on Corvus?

"Yes...Their name is Ahsoka Tano, do you know her?" Mando inquired as he turned his helmet towards her, his hands moving and flicking different switches on absentmindedly as he multitasked navigating and talking.

Asora went quiet for a moment, Ahsoka Tano.

She hadn't heard the name since she was a Padawan, her master only talking of her in a few rare instances, but if her memory rang true, she knew he felt indifference towards Ahsoka, not speaking much of her but detailing the trails she underwent under the misconduct of the Order.

"Yes, but I know very little. My master wasn't fond of detailing people of his past, however from what I do know she was a formidable Jedi Knight." She informed as she leaned forward crossing her arms as she looked towards Mando for a response.

"Good." Mando acknowledged, turning his head back to face the navigation system as he began to put in the coordinates.

MR beeped behind them, signaling its presence cheerily as silence filled the cockpit, Grogu cooing in his chair beside the droid, holding his small hand up to touch him as a response towards the beeping.

"Now that MR is up here, would MR be allowed to help you navigate and manage the ship or do you still not like him?" Asora asked, pointing her finger to the side to gesture at the droid as she spoke to the beskar clad man.