19•|SOMETHING IN THERE|

/CHAPTER NINETEEN/

NO MATTER THE SITUATION
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO
WEAR A
SMILE
~CHASE🌺

(NB; please, please vote and comment. I beg💗💗)

(Song; any old school song. recommendation; thriller by Micheal Jackson 😁🌺🌞)

~CHASE~

Knock! Knock!!

The sounds landing on my door woke me up. I was angry because the day I finally get to sleep was the day Nanny Theresa choose to disturb me. I wanted to ignore and pretend as if I didn't hear the knocks, when I heard it once again. I stood up begrudgingly and walked at a slow pace towards the door. My body was aching, all my joints just seemed stiff but I didn't know why they were like that.

I opened the door and was greeted with a face I wasn't even expecting to see. Honestly, I wasn't shocked at all, I just wasn't in the mood to see anyone. She smiled at me but I didn't even have the morale to return a smile, even the fake ones I used to throw at people, I couldn't force it.

"Can I come in?" She asked and I nodded moving away from the doorway so she could enter into the room. "You don't look ready for the party."

I was confused.

Which party?

"Which party?" I asked because I was lost.

"The party that I was ringing in your ear yesterday, Nola's birthday party," I nodded remembering how she had threatened to drag me to the party but in all honesty I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere, I just wanted to stay alone and sulk. "Oya go and bath, I'll pick out a cloth for you," she said advancing towards my closet without even hearing my opinion.

I stood on a spot rooted as I watched her go through my closet. She looked normal, happy, unconcerned while I was the opposite. Still funny how we both were twins, because we weren't alike in any aspect, not only physically but even our behaviors.

"Go and bath chase!" Pink yelled snapping me out of my thoughts, I nodded and went into the bathroom to have my bath.

*. *. *.

I strolled into an empty room, pinky had left but I could see a white top, a black jacket and a black ripped jeans laying on the bed.

I wore the clothes, picked out a sneakers, and as I was about to walk out of my room, I remembered that i didn't take my phone, so I quickly went to grab it on my reading desk then I noticed something, my cigarettes was there.

I couldn't help but wonder if pink had seen them, and if she had; how did she feel when she saw it? I overlooked it and went downstairs to meet pink and surprisingly she wasn't alone, I met Rayo and jona seated down.

"Ah finally, I thought you would take forever," Rayo complained immediately she sighted me.

I didn't answer because my mood was still foul thanks to pink who disturbed my sleep, though i was still able to respond to Jonas greeting with a nod.

"Oya let's go," pinky said and we all headed outside. "Chase are you with your car keys?"

I looked at her before I shook my head.

"You're driving, so go and take your keys," I just nodded and rushed upstairs to take my keys.

*. *. *.

The drive to Nola's house was really smooth, and funny enough his house wasn't that far from mine.