CHAPTER ONE

Every city has its own different importance, like Jaipur the Pink City... or Bangalore the IT city or Delhi the Land of Politics... But in India there is only one city that has many attributes to its credits that it cannot be devoted to one... that city is Mumbai.... It holds every aspect of other city... its always filled with tourists.. but is also financial capital of India... it holds two biggest stock exchanges in the India... and the biggest industry of India that is Film Industry is also located here... but other than this industries there are so many corporations here that rules the Indian Trade industries.... And one of that Corporation is Sunanda Corporation Ltd. A company that has been recently brought to public, with the highest application subscribed in that year.... The only reason that company had that much subscribers to their IPO was their extraordinary growth in last eight years... The Company was incorporated eight years ago when they commenced their business, in the industry that was production of Electronics... And last year with two biggest government contracts Company decided to go to public for the funds... 

But those contracts weren't the reason that this IPO was big hit... the Reason was MD/CEO Karan Mehta... Karan Mehta, a mysterious young lad jumped into this ocean of business and the soon enough he learned the movement of its tides and waves, and later he was controlling those waves with his reins... his company's growth has made so many people wondering about his business tactics and his way of working... and so does the employees of Sunanda Corporation..... 

In this city where tourists are more than locals and roads are always filled with every kind of vehicles, in all of different vehicles one vehicle was moving towards its predestined place... the car was shining black AUDI A8... it was moving gracefully towards its destination attracting attention from around.... 

The Car entered the Premises of Sunanda Corporation Ltd. A Big building of seven Stories... all glass windows in the front and big entrance at the edge... A Car stopped in front of the main entrance and a valet came running towards the car, the door opened and a man in black crisp trousers and white shirt and black vest got down, with his matching black jacket in his right hand and Armani leather bag in left... he just signaled the man, valet just bowed and gave the way to his boss to go... A Man marched into the entrance nodding to every single person who greeted him good morning... just nodded, but did not look at them... A man is boss to every one of them... He is Karan Mehta... a mysterious businessman with golden touch... he was lean built, over 6 ft tall, and fair skinned... he had a flat abdomen with puffed chest and flat stomach... his face was long and thin with squared jaw... his hairs were silky but neatly combed... none of his hairs dared to move a little from their place... he has a small nose with medium brown eyes... not too big and scary... 

He walked towards the elevator and stopped at last door from the four... this premises had four elevators but the last one was only for Karan and S.K. and no other employee was allowed to use that elevator... the door opened and he got in... he pressed his floor and waited for doors to close doors slid towards each other and were about to close but someone stuck a leg between the door and they reopened.... 

Karan looked up to the person.. it was SK... She gathered her coffee cup and files and her purse in her hands and made her way in stumbling... 

"Is that my coffee?" Karan asked... 

"Do you drink latte with extra cream on top?" she asked in sarcastic tone... Karan shook his head... 

"Then, NO boss it's not your coffee..." she added hissing... 

"Wow... Your morning's very good today... By the way Good Morning..." Karan said sarcastically but in plain voice... 

"Good Morning, Boss..." SK replied dryly... SK was still arranging her files but with her cup and purse, it was getting all clumsy...