His Kitten, Discovered

"You smell so good." His lips are so close to touching yours. You want to turn away, but his eyes hold you captive.

"S-Sebastian..." You murmur. His chuckle warms your lips.

"So innocent, so sweet." His eyes swirl with light pink and magenta as his lips cover your own. They're warm, to an extent, and plush. He slips a hand into your (h/c) hair, pulling you closer to him. You're unsure why, but your arms won't push him away. Your body seems frozen, paralyzed.

"Hmph!" Your eyes flutter shut and you press back against him, returning the rather chaste kiss. You stay like that for a while, relishing the rather careful way he moves his lips against yours, until he pulls away.

"I knew it." You open your eyes to him wearing an indiscernible expression.

"W-wha...?" He looks at you, about to reply, when the doors open again. Ciel steps in, cane in hand.

"Sebastian, we're leaving." Said butler stands up, bowing.

"Yes, my lord." He faces you once again, holding out a gloved hand.

"This way, Miss (Name)," You blink at his hand. Ciel sighs.

"What's wrong with her now?"

"It appears she has gone into shock, my lord." Sebastian kneels in front of you, peering at your slowly reddening face.

Too close..! If you stay like that I'll...!

"Miss (Name)?" He touches your cheek with his gloved hand. Part of you wants to respond verbally, the other want to feel his touch more. With that thought, your body moves into action.

"Wha-?!" Ciel's voice is surprised as you press my cheek against Sebastian's hand, shutting your eyes and enjoying the feel of his soft glove against your flushed skin. His eyes widen.

"(Name)," He looks back up to Ciel.

"My lord, if I may, I have an idea." You close your eyes and continue to lean against his hand. Without you noticing, he slips his right glove off. He draws his left away from you and you open your eyes again. Ciel is standing in front of you, arms crossed.

"Do it, Sebastian."

"As you say, young master." Sebastian reaches out to you and touches your cheek with his bare hand. You blink a bit as you notice a strange marking on the back of his hand. His touch is cool, but begins to heat up. Unknown to you, Sebastian's contract symbol is beginning to glow, transferring heat to your cheek. Confused, you look around to see feathers drawing to you, covering your body. Sebastian steps back and holds Ciel behind him.

"My lord, please close your eyes. I believe we may see her for what she is, soon enough." He remarks.

Darkness begins to swirl around you, lifting you off of your feet. Sebastian covers Ciel's eyes, but watches in fascination. He knew as soon as he kissed you, that you were a demon. However, what kind of demon, he wasn't sure. And he was certainly curious to find out. Eventually the smoke clears and you are sitting down on the couch, eyes closed as you lean against the back of the furniture. Your outfit has changed, you are now wearing a black and blue sleeveless dress with black flats. A Faustian contract symbol is on your left bicep, proudly glowing a black sheen. Your ears have no earrings, but a necklace hangs from your neck, silver and blue. However, the most prominent change is the pair of pointy fox ears sprouted from your head. A thick but smooth tail curls around your waist, the white tip brushing against your stomach. Ciel shoves Sebastian's hand off of his face and narrows his eyes at you.

"It appears she has taken the form of one of my favorite things to hunt." He remarks.

"Indeed, my lord. It appears Miss (Name) is a vulpi deamon, a fox demon." Sebastian's lip curls ever so slightly on the word "fox", clearly displeased at the presence of the canine-like species of demon. At the mention of your name, you stir.