His Kitten, Inquisitive

As Ciel stumbles along behind Sebastian, his thoughts are filled with you. Your (h/l), (h/c) hair, your bright (e/c) eyes... How cute you looked with those kitten ears. He glares up at his butler.

"Sebastian, why did she wear the cat dress? I thought you two were in an argument." He demands, narrowing his eyes at the raven.

"I'm sorry, my lord. I do not understand." He replies, pushing the nobleman's bedroom door open. Ciel shakes his head as the butler helps him get ready for sleep. When Sebatian is finished, he stands and gives his odd closed eye smile. "Now, if you excuse me, my lord. I'm sure (Name) needs assistance." He bows and leaves Ciel to huff and burrow into his covers.

In your room, you sigh as you begin to undress. You sadly put the beautiful dress on a chair after sliding out of it, detangling yourself from that wretched corset and tossing it carelessly to the floor. Once you are finished, you relish a few deep breaths and slip into a white nightgown. You unbraid your hair and begin to run a brush through the (h/c) locks until a hand touches your own. You jump as you feel the brush being taken from your hand.

"Allow me, my kitten." You recognize the voice and relax your shoulders slightly.

"Sebastian, do you not have more important things to do?" You ask as he runs the brush through your hair.

"An owner must make time for his pet." He replies.

"I'm not your pet, Sebby, or your kitten." His eye twitches at his nickname and he sighs.

"Kitten, I implore you come up with another nickname for me. Please." You think for a bit.

"How about Bassy?" You suggest.

"NOoOoO~ Stay away from my Bassy!!!!" You hear a voice shriek before the door to your room is kicked down. Sebastian does his little facepalm-type-thing while you cower behind him, the abrupt chaos a sharp contrast to the prior calm atmosphere.

"Grell." The butler states, his tone bland as he turns around.

"Oh, my darling Bassy, didn't you miss me so?" You peek around Sebastian to see a man with rather long, bright red hair standing on the fallen door. A red coat is draped around his elbows, the color of the coat matching his hair. He is posing rather oddly, standing on one leg with one arm behind his head, the other flashing a peace sign at the raven.

"Grell, please leave." The man, Grell, pouts at Sebastian's uncaring tone and drops his pose to cross his arms like a child.

"But Bassy~ I ditched Will just to see you!!!" The man cries, darting forward and latching onto Sebastian's arm. You laugh at the raven's exasperated expression, the noise catching Grell's attention. He looks you up and down before growling at you.

"My affections will not be swayed by that tramp in rags!!" He hisses, pulling Sebastian closer to himself. You frown, upset by the insult. You didn't even know this man, how dare he call you a tramp! Getting off the chair, you step forward and grab his arm, surprising the redhead, before pulling him closer and kneeing him in his soft spot. At the sudden attack, he yelps in pain and you grab his other arm with your free hand, twisting it behind him at a painful angle. You kick the back of his knees, then flip him over your shoulder and through the window. Grell goes flying, screaming for his 'Bassy' to save him before he crashes to the ground. You frown at him through the now-broken window, crossing your arms indignantly.

"Miss (Name), do keep your temper in check." Sebastian says from behind you. You turn and glare at him.

"You'll be next." You warn. He holds up his hand, mocking surrender. You turn back to the window as he sighs and shakes his head.