His Kitten, Angry

"...neither of us?" Alois pouts as Ciel reviews the board scrutinizing. "How is that possible?"

"I think one of you made an illegal move." You say. "...which means I don't kiss either of you!" You give a pleased grin, showing off your newly sharpened teeth.

"Oh well." Ciel gives a disinterested shrug. Alois pouts while the bluenette gets up, walking over to his desk. "Sebastian!"

Said butler opens the door and bows. "Yes my lord?"

"Take Alois and (Name) to the garden. I've got work to do, and I'd prefer if the room was clear of distractions." Ciel ignores the glares sent his way and sits down, grabbing his pen.

"Very well, my lord." Sebastian holds a hand out to you. "This way, Lady (Name), Lord Trancy."

You happily take his hand and Alois trails after you as the three of you walk down the hall. As you walk, you feel Sebastian's firm grip and glance up to the tall butler. Looking at his calm profile, something in your chest tightens. You feel a flash of anger and tear your gaze away from him to stare down at the floor. Your (e/c) eyes flicker with emotions as another memory slowly clicks into place.

~Flashback~

"(Name), why haven't we reached home yet? My feet hurt..."

"Be patient, Lucas, we're almost there. Here, take my hand."

"*Giggle* Thank you big sister! I love you!"

"I love you too, Lucas."

~End Flashback~

You furrow your eyebrows. 'Who's Lucas? 'Big sister'... do I have a little brother?'

"Lord Trancy, perhaps-"

"Claude! We're leaving!" Alois interrupts Sebastian and claps his hands. The bespectacled butler appears down the hall and strides up to his master.

"Yes, your highness."

"Have a good day, Lord Trancy, Claude." Sebastian bids, bowing slightly. "I do hope you enjoyed your stay."

"Goodbye (Name), I'll be back to discuss that vacation." Alois grabs your hand and kisses it before strutting down the hall with Claude in tow.

Sebastian gives an almost inaudible sigh before looking down at you. "Shall we go to the kitchens? I believe we have much to talk about."

You bite your lip before nodding and walking next to Sebastian. He walks for a bit before breaking the silence. "Exactly how much do you remember, (Name)?"

"Um..."

"As my pet, it is vital you obey me." Sebastian pointedly says to you.

You give him a look. "Please stop calling me that, Sebastian, I'm not your pet."

"You are my pet, you just don't realize it." Sebastian nonchalantly replies.

You growl under your breath before sighing. "I remember Alois' face, my parents, the man with the scar, and my little brother." You admit. It was better to give in to the raven-haired male, he was more stubborn than he looked.

"You have a younger brother?" His eyes flicker with emotion before he settles in a smile. "What a nice fact to learn about you."

You pause and look up at him, eyes beginning to betray your emotions. "Why are you smiling, Sebastian?"

"Hm?"

"Why. Are. You. Smiling?" You cross your arms uncertainly. "I don't remember anything, whether they be 'human' or 'demon' emotions, but I know that something in me doesn't want to trust you." You glare up at him. "I can feel myself bubbling up with anger when I glimpse you sometimes, and it's beginning to annoy me."