Chapter 4: Rosie

*Rosie*

"They have weird looks," I whispered over to Noah. "Do you think they will accept it?"

"Accept what?" He wouldn't look at me.

"Us." I really like this shoes, you know?

"Don't worry just don't look down at your shoes and look straight ahead." He patted my hand that was resting on his.

I nodded and did as I was told.

We got to the table and Noah sat next to me. Things got a bit tense. Especially Luke.

"So," Luke spoke up. "You found your mate." He doesn't sound to happy.

Noah smirked.

"I assume you will reject her because I won't allow you to break Mary's heart."

Is he serious?

Noah slammed his fist on the table and stood up. "I'm not going to reject her!"

"Noah, not here please." I whispered and he looked over at me. I nodded and motion for him to sit down. He did so.

"Listen, Lucas," he paused. "Rosie is my mate and that is final. She's your future Luna."

"What about Mary?" He asked. "She can't find out about us. You know what maybe I'll just tell her myself."

"Luke sit down!" Alpha tone? Check!

"Are you using your Alpha tone with me? Real low, man. Hope you know that." Said Luke in a disappointed voice. He had no option other than to sit down.

"Luke you are my beta and best friend, I need you to support me and not go behind my back to tell Mary. I need you to keep this between us. "His voice was soft and had emotion to it. "Can you do that?"

"Yes, Alpha." Luke vowed his head.

"Thank you."

"You are not welcomed." He growled.

Noah growled louder and Luke's hand formed a fist. Noah's too.

Uh oh, are they going to fight?

"Where's Mary?" I asked.

They both calmed down and looked at me.

"Well she went looking for both of you," Luke explained. "Since she was worried, like a good friend would."

"I am a good friend!"

"Oh really? So you wouldn't mind having your best friend sleeping with your boyfriend?!"

"That is not the case!"

"Luke Darling, I, Alpha Noah Mason, command you to stop this nonsense!"

"This nonsense you so call are worries for a girl you have spent the last 5 years with!"

"Doesn't sound like worries to me." I mumbled.

Luke left with his red face and adrenaline building on the inside.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to Noah. "I'm sorry I made you fight with your friend." I looked at his blurry face.

Wait, that's not suppose to happen.

He can't see me cry!

He shock his head and before he could respond I was out of there.

I'm skipping for the rest of the day. Too much drama in one day.

I hear the distant voice of Noah.

"Noah I need to think about all of this. I need time. I just can't do something like that to Mary when she does not even know the whole truth. It's wrong!"

"I understand baby, I'll wait forever if I have to. I'm going to be here. I'm not going anywhere." He came close until our bodies were touching.

"I'm glad I found you." His smile was bigger than the Joker's.

"Technically you found me 5 years ago-"

His phone goes off.. And he answers.

"Hey, Mary. What happened? Where are you?" Noah gave me an apologetic look.

"I-I'm fine... I'm just talking to J about the girls. We don't think they are ready and we are just wasting time," she explained. "You know?"

Noah kissed my nose causing me to giggle. "What? I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

"I said I'm fine. Thanks for asking." She hung up.

She must be pissed.

"I think she's pissed."

"She's not," he held me closer if that was even possible. "And if she is really pissed, she'll get over it."

•~•~
Luke Darling on the side/top! (: