Chapter 16: Rosie

*Rosie*

Mary and I have been talking for the past hour. Once Luke arrived, I could feel him watching us. Of course he tries to not make it obvious, but we noticed.

Right now, he's in the kitchen "making food."

"So," I started of as I tried not to look at him. "That fight you had last week was pretty... good?" I didn't know to be honest.

Mary looked around for Luke and we noticed he had left.

"I got bitten." She said.

"Excuse me?" Is she about to say what I think she's about to say?

'Please don't' my wolf said.

"The girl I fought bit me." She admitted.

"So?" I asked.

"Mary might become one of us." Luke said.

"What? How is this even possible?!"

"Well, you see, from dad's side a few are werewolf."

"Are you sure you guys are not making this up?" I asked.

"My dear Uncle Hulk told me," Mary explained. "He didn't say everything, but he told me that."

"We have to tell Noah about this." I said.

"No!" She yelled. "I told you because I trust you and because you are my best friend."

"Noah is going to be your alpha." I stated.

"How would you know? I might move." She got up and went over to Luke.

Luke looked upset and I didn't miss the fact Mary comforted him by calmly rubbing his back.

"It's going to be alright." I heard her whisper over to him while he nodded and kissed her hand, which happens to be laying on his shoulder.

"So, my 18 birthday." She smirked as she changed the conversation.

"In three days you become an adult. The official mating age." I looked at both of them.

They both got red and turned around to do something. Luke washed his hands while Mary went to get water.

On her way to the other side of the kitchen, she spilled her glass of water all over him.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologised.

"It's fine. I will just go get another one." He said.

She nodded and he took off his shirt as he headed for her room.

I laughed and Mary did too.

"It's not funny." She laughed.

"What if you two were mates? What are you going to do?"

"Live my happily ever after." She admitted.

"Come on, Mary. You are almost 18 you are a bit old to still be saying that disney stuff."

"Me? Old?! I will be old when Peter Pan comes for me." She smiled.

"I hope you notice that's never going to happen."

"Exactly. I'm not old."

"If you say so."

"Fair enough." She trailed off into la la land while she drank her, now filled again, glass of water.

"Mary?" I wondered.

"Huh? Yeah, sorry. I'm here."

"What were you thinking off?"

"The other day Noah's little brother called me saying he couldn't wait to see me. I asked what the heck he meant and he said Noah's girl was coming over for dinner this week. I told him it wasn't me and of course he was upset, but then I asked myself "who is it? How will she survive that?" Well, dear best friend, let me tell you I know all about it and I will help you."

"I didn't ask for your help." I stated.

"Oh, then I guess you have everything figured out. You know meeting the big papa and the mama and entire family as well."

"I said I didn't ask for your help not that I didn't need your help."

"That's what I thought." She smirked.

•~•~•~

"Are you excited to meet my family?" Noah asked me.

"Of course I am..." Not! I mean I'm nervous and excited. Mostly nervous.

"Come on, don't lie. I know you are going to get nervous meeting my family and when we all have dinner it's going to be really weird and when my dad asks a question you are going to start shaking and when my mom asks a question you are going to shook on your water-"

"How do you know all of this?"

"Because it has happened before."

"With Mary..." It came out as a whisper.

I mean one thing is when he talks about his exs, but another 10 bucks when that ex he's talking about is your best friend.

"Listen, it's over between us. You are my present and my future, ok? We will live a happy life and have a family of our own and then we will tell them stories of what has happened and we will have a good laugh together. It will be like a-"

"Happily ever after." I finished for him.

"Yeah. Just like a happily ever after."

"Listen, I have to go... I will call you back?"

"Rosie, I didn't-"

"I love you, Noah. Good night." I hung up.

"They did date for a reason, honey." My mom said as soon as I closed the door behind me.

I jumped up and started breathing heavily. "Don't do that! You don't sneak up on people like that! I just had a heart attack!" I shouted dramatically.

"You will be fine." She rubbed my shoulder. "Now, come help me with the dishes."

I nodded and went with her.

•~•~•~

Noah's dad on the side!

*~*~*~

Hey guys!! We are so very sorry there was no update last week! We have been busy with a few things that have come up, but hey, SUMMER IS HERE!!

Hopefully we won't have anymore late updates or no updates, but we can't promise anything.

Also, how have you guys been?

Leave a comment, vote, follow, and message us!

Have a wonderful day, and we wish you the best during the summer!

John Mason on the side/top! (: