Chapter 11: Noah

*Noah*

Breaking up with Mary won't be easy. I don't know how she will handle it. It's scary. All this past 5 years will turn into ashes, like nothing ever happened. Like the party never happened.

~flashback~

"Come on, man! Cheer up! This party is awesome! Besides, anyone can loose!" I yelled over the music to my buddy Luke.

He shook his head and drank his beer.

"It's not that!" He yelled back. "I just thought she would come!"

"Oh you are talking about that girl you have been stalking?!" I asked.

"It's not stalking!"

"Watching her videos online, stalking her social media accounts AND watch her everyday sounds like stalking to me!"

He laughed and a group of girls started dancing on us. We both denied the offer, but they kept trying.

I looked over at Luke and noticed how he looked so annoyed and disgusted out.

"Hey, sorry huns, but they have a date!"

I heard a girl say to the girls on us.

"And who might you be?!" The girl that danced on me asked.

"I'm Mary by the way! This is my best friend and those boys right there are here with us!" She smiled.

The girls huffed and left.

"Thank-"

"You are welcome!" She smiled.

She has a very cute smile, but I have seen that smile before.

"Hey, Luke, isn't this the Mary you stalk?!" Luke looked so embarrassed, I thought his eyes would pop out of his head.

"Stalk, huh?!" She smirked.

"I don't see why a stranger like you would ever need to stalk someone!" She trailed off. "Wait... Do you guys wrestle?!?!"

"Yeah!" Luke shouted excited.

'She saw me!!' He screamed over the mind link.

"No wonder you guys looked familiar!" She smiled. "But, you guys are not from around here! Your school is literally in the other state. What are you guys doing here?!"

"We came to look for pretty lucky girls like you two!" I answered with a wink.

"And I am moving here!!" Luke said.

"WE are moving here!" I corrected him.

"Going from a tiger to a wolf won't be easy, huh?!"

"What?!" Her friend asked.

"You know, their school mascot is a tiger, but our school mascot is a wolf!"

"How do you know we are going to your high school?!" I asked.

"Because is the only high school in town and we have the best wrestling team. Besides, we are there ." She winked and drank a little bit. "So, Luke! Let's go talk so we can be friends and you stop stalking me!" She grabbed his hand and started dragging him out. "Did I mention stalking sounds VERY rude?!"

I laughed while her friend just rolled her eyes.

"I-I-I would love to." Luke stuttered.

Mary held his hand and left with him.

"I'm Noah." I said to the girl.

"I'm Rosie and I know who you are, Alpha." She vowed her head.

"Oh no don't do that. Come and sit here." I patted next to me. "I like your name. It's pretty just like your face."

She smiled and I smirked.

•~•~•~

After a few more drinks Mary came back without Luke.

"Rosie, we are leaving." She took Rosie's hand and started to leave.

"Woah! You can't just leave and not dance!" I yelled.

"Listen something really creepy happened and I want to leave!"

"Do you believe in soul mates?!" I asked Mary.

"What- yeah- I mean maybe. Why are you asking?" She seemed confused.

"Because it would be rude not to dance with your soulmate."

She looked like she was about to say no but I just dragged her to the dance floor.

Rosie was sitting with Luke when I looked back.

"I saw you wrestle! You are pretty good!"

"Thank you!" She smiled.

'I'm getting her number' I mind linked Luke while I smiled at Mary. I'm not waiting for my mate. Mary's the one.

"Are you a drug?! Because I'm highly addicted to you!"

She laughed and shook her head.

"You really need to work on your pickup lines."

I grabbed a drink for her and we kept dancing and talking.

~end of flashback~

After the party, next morning I had woken up with a headache and the house a mess. When my parents found out, I got "grounded" (I still got to do what I wanted). I had found Mary's phone number on my phone and we haven't stopped talking ever since. Luke told me how his wolf almost got out in front of Mary, but Mary doesn't seem to remember a thing.

It was a wild party.

I scoffed and looked at my watch.

It's currently 9 p.m. and I'm pretty sure Mary is still here. I'm ready to talk to her. Only one girl will stay and the other must go.

•~•~•~

Please vote, leave us feed backs, follow, send us messages, and pretty please COMMENT! It will be highly appreciated!

Have a nice day!

Yandi Jones on the side/top! (: