Chapter 15: Mary

*Mary*

"Luke, that's fine! Don't put salt in it." I stated after I tasted the spaghettis.

"It needs salt!" He fought me.

"Does not!"

"Does do!"

We both started laughing, and we heard the door bell.

"Expecting anyone?" He asked.

"No, do people know you are here?"

"No, I haven't told anyone."

I opened the door and was surprised to see Rosie.

"What are you doing here?" I said bitterly.

"I came to talk to you." Rosie said in a soft voice.

"I don't want to talk," is this the truth? "Rosie, get out of my house before I make you!" I yelled.

"Mary, who is that?" I heard Luke said before he came and placed his hand on my back. "Rosie?"

"Oh, hi Luke... Luke, what are you doing here?!"

"That's none of your business!" I yelled.

"Are you guys sleeping together? For how long?" Rosie said getting furious.

"First of all, if this was true it will only be for a week. Second of all, Luke is gross. That would never happen. And third of all, that is none of your business!" I shouted. "How about you? How long where you sleeping with my boyfriend?"

"Ex boyfriend and I never slept with him!"

"You know, I expected more from you." I told her sincerely.

"And me of you."

"I guess a little disappointment never hurts anyone."

"Mary!"

"What do you want?"

"I came to try to talk to you!"

"And that's exactly what you are doing!" I got a sharp pain in my head and I couldn't see straight.

I lost my balance and I could feel Luke holding me along with Rosie.

"Is everything alright?" Luke asked worried.

"I'm alright," I smiled. "Can you give us a few minutes?"

"Yeah, I need to go to my apartment and pack a little anyways. Be careful alright?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead before he left.

After the door closed I turned to Rosie.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked impatiently.

"About us! What happened? Mary this is not you. You have been mad at me for more than 24 hours!"

"I guess when you find out your best friend has been with your boyfriend it kind of hurts," I said. "And besides, I never said I was mad."

"I know this isn't easy and Mary I promise we-"

"I don't want you to promise anything to me," I stopped her. "13 years ago when you signed up to be my best friend. We said our friendship will last forever and always. We also said there would be no secrets between us. Those were the top two Rosie and we broke them!"

"Mary-Ann, would you let me explain what is going on?!"

"I know about you and Noah and Luke and everyone in this town being half wolf so save it."

"We, werewolves, have this thing called mates. They are like soul mates and we are destined to be together. My soul mate is Noah and I can't change it." She confessed. "At first, I didn't want him to be my soul mate, I mean you are my best friend and at the time his girlfriend! I tried to put distance between us, but I couldn't! He just kept getting closer and our bond stronger. I didn't know what to do. If I told you I was scared this would happen."

I sighed. "I know. I know. I have been stressed out and getting this weird visions. I'm sorry for taking it out on you, but what you did just know it is not okay to hide the fact you are an animal from me."

"That's all you care about? That I'm half animal and not the fact I am destined to be with your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Of course! I can move on, Noah is just a man, but hey, you don't meet werewolves everyday!" My smile couldn't get bigger. "Unless you live in this town."

We both laughed and agreed.

"So, we good?"

"Totally. Not worth it to be honest."

"So, do you want to tell me about Luke moving in?"

"Yeah, well he's here to help me with this wolf situation. Like getting used to it and how you guys act and stuff."

"So he's just here to explain. Although he could have done it through the phone, but it was better to move in and cook together and do all that stuff together."

"Hey, we don't sleep together. Sometimes he sleeps on the couch."

"I have a feeling you two are mates."

"Talking about that, is it not weird that he hasn't found his mate yet?"

"Yeah, but both mates need to be minimum 18 and you are just 17..."

"In a few days I will be 18."

"In a few days we should see Luke with his mate."

I rolled my eyes at her and we kept talking.

It's good to have her back.

•~•~•~

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, message us and do all that good stuff!

Have a nice day!!(:

Frank Andrews on the side/top! (: