• 5 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 •

NO ONE P.O.V

The whole room are tense as jungkook stare at Lisa angrily. Lisa gulp and make an apologetic look.

Jungkook : how dare you Lisa...

Lisa : jungkook, listen! I didn't mean- I didn't mean any of this!

Jungkook : how could you betray me Lisa!!!

Lisa : jungkook-ah I'm sorry.

Jungkook : how could you do that to me!

Lisa : I'm sorry!!! I didn't know that it was your banana milk!

Jungkook : you should know!

Jungkook whine as he is staring at the banana milk that were spilled on the ground. He kneel down and cry his heart out.

Jungkook : why???? Why should you die in such a young age bananie???? Whyyy???

Lisa sigh and role her eyes

Lisa : oh come on! It's just a banana milk!

Jungkook : just a banana milk??? He is just born 10 minutes ago!!! I just take two sip of him

Lisa : okok! Fineeee.... I can buy you a new one! I can buy dozen of them.

Jungkook stop crying and stand up like an excited kid

Jungkook : you can buy them?

Lisa : I can buy every single of banana milk in this country for you.

Jungkook's eyes sparkle as he jump around Lisa happily. He kiss Lisa's cheek and clap his hand like a child. It had been a habit for jungkook to kiss Lisa's cheek everytime he is happy.

Although it was like that, Lisa still could feel spark tingling down her spine everytime jungkook kiss her cheek.

Btw this morning after her breakfast with her parents she went to the garden to meet jungkook who are sitting on the chair enjoying the view.

Yes, jungkook didn't eat with the royal family.

He don't want to. So he just meet Lisa at the garden. Lisa, who saw jungkook sitting, smile and walk to him, accidently bump into his back causing his banana milk to fall on the ground in the process.

That is how she get into the situation.

But since she already said that she will buy a new banana milk jungkook forget the incident in a second, as if it never happen.

Jungkook : now, let's go!

Jungkook said grabbing Lisa's hand pulling her with him leaving her dumbfounded.

Lisa : where to?

Jungkook : to buy my banana milk of course!

Lisa look at her mate in disbelief but then chuckle in amusement as she let herself being dragged by jungkook.

______

Lisa look at her mate who are drinking his banana milk happily, she let out a chuckle as she find jungkook really cute. They are sitting at one of the bench, with Starbuck in her hand.

Lisa : what are we gonna do today?

She ask as jungkook shrug.

Jungkook : I don't know, what would YOU want to do today?

Lisa thought for a while.

Lisa : do you like dancing?

Jungkook huff

Jungkook : like? I love it.

Lisa eyes lighten up hearing jungkook's statement. She suddenly pull jungkook's hood and drag him. Jungkook who are enjoying his banana milk flinch and choke on his drink.