• 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 & 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 •

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook stare at the male beside him as the male stare back at him still smiling. He's shock to say at least.

Usually if he is near vampire or demons he will feel threat around him but this man beside him didn't give him any threatening vibe.

As if the vampire is friend instead of enemy.
Jungkook let out playful scoff as he look back Infront breaking the eye contact they are making.

Jungkook : well, I'm shock that you didn't suck out my blood when I didn't notice.

The vampire let out an amused chuckle as he look away from the general too. He breath out the smoke before speaking again.

??? : I'm Bang Chan...

Jungkook hum and glance at him.

Jungkook : nice to meet you Bang Chan... I'm Jungkook.

He form a small smile with bang Chan smiling back. Comfortable silence engulf them as they just stare at the city or the night sky. Not until jungkook broke the silence.

Jungkook : I guess... Not all vampires are that bad huh?

Bang Chan chuckle and shake his head.

Bang Chan : Nah... We aren't that bad... It's just some of us are not interested in fighting you guys it's not like we can't survive without human blood... We can drink animal blood or maybe each others blood.

Bang Chan shrug as he said that. Jungkook just nod feeling at ease. He like Bang Chan presence but he still doubt him silently since he is a vampire... Bang Chan suddenly huff...

Bang Chan : this world is unfair sometimes. Just because me and my brothers are vampire that didn't harm human we are a disgrace to our species and also a hated species to yours... We have no place in this world... Life's sucks...

He complain. Jungkook just keep silent and listen. He smile a little. Yeah... Life is sucks sometimes..

Jungkook : tough day huh?

Bang Chan : *sigh* yeah...

Silence engulf them again as both of them stare at the moon. Cold breeze hitting their face as they enjoy the silence...

For once after all the incident jungkook felt peace.. like all his burden were lift off his shoulder.

For once Bang Chan felt comfortable around other species and he felt somewhat happy that he share his problems with someone... Although it's strangers.

Jungkook suddenly stand up and glance at bang Chan who are already looking at him

Jungkook : gotta go... But I have the feelings that we are going to meet again buddy... See ya..

Bang Chan just laugh and nod at him.

Bang Chan : yeah I feel that too... See you...

Jungkook walk away from the garden and soon he disappear from bang Chan's sight. Suddenly bang Chan realise something.

Bang Chan : hey! You forgot my!... Lighter...

He face palm... He just bought it. He sigh and chuckle. Looking at the direction where jungkook leave.

Bang Chan : yeah... We'll meet again... Because of the lighter...

_________

- 2 WEEK LATER -

Days pass by and things are not any better. Well... Not for jungkook. He had been unstable since the pass three days. His body is arching badly.

He is not in a good mood either. His black magic often come out to the point that it almost lost control and this concern Lisa. She try her best to calm him down.

But sometimes it didn't really work to the point that they have no choice but to force him to sleep and it saddened her. Jungkook is scared, she knew it.

He distant himself from her. It make her frustrated. They didn't cuddle and sleep together anymore cuz he don't want it. She try to understand his pain as much as she can but her heart is arching.

She is sad that her mate is being incredibly distant to her. Today jungkook even lock the door of his own room and refuse to come out.

She is sad, no. She is devastated that he act like this. So today, she let him be. She try to focus on the kingdom and human community. They still need to get ready for the possible war that might happen

Yoongi become their spy, sending letter to them everytime he know something, Telling them that Lisa must be as cautious as possible.

They are eyeing her every now and then. Not just them but also jungkook's family. Jungkook didn't know and they think that it is better that way.

Jungkook on the other side had lock himself in his room. He is sweating. Breathing heavily. Azron had been incredibly silent.

He couldn't careless, it's damn hot to him. He feel like he was burn alive. He want something but he didn't know what the hell it is.

His teeth are arching badly. He growl frustratedly. Eyes glowing red for a moment then turn back to normal.

Laying on his bed, half naked. He bite the pillow as a silent groan could be heard. His lower region is the most pained.

Without him realising a little bit of his black magic come out and crash the lamp beside him making the room become a bit dim.

He can't bear it anymore as he went into the bathroom opening the shower and step into it. The cold freezing water hit his skin as he groan

His eyes flash red as He suddenly let out a low moan and unconsciously mutter.

Jungkook : Lisa...

_____________

Lisa are currently trying to focus on the task that they are discussing, well... Try to... She is really distracted. Her wolf are being extremely annoying today.

Crystal want to meet Azron and jungkook really badly. She want to meet him too but he is pushing her so be it. She let out low sigh making the king look at her.

The king : you okay, sweetie?

Jaebum : you look tired, princess. I didn't mind if you want to stop for a while.

Lisa form a small smile and shake her head. She was about to say something when her wolf suddenly let out a loud whimper. Not just that, she smell something else.

She look at the others who seem sniffing the air too.

Jackson : why is it very sweet?

Jackson suddenly say as jaebum nod. The king, queen and jimin raise their eyebrow as they didn't smell anything. But Lisa, she didn't smell something sweet.

The scent is something else. It's dominating and powerful. As if someone is in- her thought were cut off when Taehyung suddenly barge in sweating

The king : Taehyung... What's wrong?

Tae : your majesty... Most of the unmated omega in the castle is forced into heat.

The queen stand up instantly, shocked.

The queen : WHAT??!!! HOW??!!!

Suddenly soo-bin and Taehyung come in running. They look at Lisa

Soo-bin : princess! Master Jeon is in his first rut!

______________

Ops... My mind is getting dirty... Well guys, I've been reading angst taekook story and I swear I never knew that I was emotional till I read that book. Uwu, btw I love you guys and if it possible I will update another chap today

Please comment vote and most importantly...

Enjoy~~~