• 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 •

NO ONE P.O.V

As Jungkook said that he started to shake again. He tries his best to calm down. So he continues. "her heart is pulled out from her... B-body..." he whisper as another tear slid down his cheek and Lisa feel like crying.

"I killed her-"

He started to cry silently. I could not say anything as it was not the right time. That day we end up separating away from each other since Jungkook doesn't really want to meet his sister.

_____________

As Lisa enter the room, she was greeted by two new faces sitting beside Tzuyu. "your majesty... This is Mr. and Mrs. Kim... aunty, uncle... Meet princess Lisa." You introduce them. Mr. and Mrs. Kim stand up and bow at her.

"It's an honor meeting you, your majesty." Mrs.Kim bowed "it's an honor meeting you too." Lisa smiled softly "I'm very sorry about Jungkook... I hope you forgive him" Mr.Kim apologize on Jungkook's behalf

Lisa smiles at them and shakes her head. "it's nothing... It's not his fault... I'm glad you guys are here... I have something to talk about."

_____________

- 5 DAYS LATER -

LALISA MANOBAN'S P.O.V

Tzuyu was already discharged from the hospital and we currently are at school right now. Tzuyu and the others never talk about that day again.

Jungkook? He is nowhere to be seen, He didn't come to school either is he at his apartment... Worry is an understatement. We try to ask Hoseok if Jungkook went to training or not... But all that we got is 'No, He doesn't even answer my call either...'

My wolf is very worried but gladly she knows that he is still alive and safe. Thanks to the mate bond but his being missing didn't make us less worried. So today we decide to talk to Hoseok again wishing Jungkook went for training.

"He didn't come... I'm sorry." Hoseok sighed "my member didn't find him either." Namjoon adds "he is not at home." Y/N said as I massage my temple upon hearing that. While we are clueless somebody suddenly speaks up "I'm sorry to disturb you, are you guys searching for Jungkook?"

"Uh- Yes... You are?" Yugyeom turns to the male "I'm Ji Chang Wook, a human, I'm also a trainer here... One of jungkook's close friends." The male introduces himself. As we heard jungkook's name we immediately look at him.

"do you know where he is?" Tzuyu asks as he seems hesitant but soon he sighs. He rubs the back of his neck. "I'm not supposed to tell anybody, especially you guys... But seeing his condition... Make me think twice." He said

"Why? What is wrong with him?" I ask in worry as soon as heard that, praying that my mate is fine. The male looks at me and speaks up.

"He..."

__________

The ocean breeze and sound were clouding the atmosphere. I walk there slightly panting. I look around to search for a specific person.

Flashback

"he is at the ocean nearby the area... He said that the ocean is where he and her sister always go... Jeon Somi? I know her... He told me he is there since he is not coming to training... I've met him two days ago... But he refuses to go home nor talk to me... I know him... He is stubborn ass... But I am worried about him that is why I told you guys." He explains

End of flashback

I keep looking around when suddenly I saw him... sitting on one of the walls with a black hoodie.

The hoodie covering his head... His eyes are swollen and full of eye bags proving that he barely got any proper sleep or maybe he doesn't even get any sleep. He is drinking beer from a can... He finishes drinking it as he grips the can, crashes it, and throws it away. He reach to his side and took another can of beer. He opens it and drinks it.

In his right hand, he is holding a necklace... A very beautiful necklace. Seeing him makes me sigh in relief but seeing his condition pisses me off so much. I stomped my feet and walk towards him.

He don't realize my presence as he was lost in his own world. I smacked his head causing him to get startled and groan in pain. He rubs the back of his head where I hit him. He quickly turns around and his eyes widen...

"w-what are you doing here?" He asked "You bastard! Do you ask what I'm doing here?! Probably having a vacation! You are an asshole! I'm searching for you!" I snapped but he didn't seem to care I yell at him as he look back at the ocean.

"How did you find me?" he asked as I calm down and answer him "Chang Wook... He told me." I could hear him whisper. "That bastard..." He drinks his beer again. "go, home princess." He said soon after.

I mentally roll my eyes upon hearing his word... I smacked his head again and he hold his head again groaning in pain. He looks at me again. "what was that for?!" He hissed as I shrugged

"It doesn't matter... It's in the past." I said making him grumble in annoyance and mumble to himself "it's still hurt" I sit by his side "yeah... The past can hurt." Jungkook glared at me "but as I can see... You can either run from it or learn from it."

I try to smack him again but Jungkook avoids it "see! It works!" I said soon after making the male frown "What?" he ask cluelessly making me sigh. I looked up at the sky as he follow my gaze

"the past can be very painful... But it can happen again, you can't run from it because running is not an option... It's a trap. You can learn from it and defend yourself."

There is a moment of silence until he suddenly chuckles. I give him a 'the fuck?' look. "Where do you even learn that thing?" He ask and I shrugged "The lion king."

He gives me an 'are you kidding me?' look. I just look at him sassily. Soon he looks back at the ocean "I get it... What do you want me to do?" He asked softly "I want you to come back... The real you." I said making him scoff

"I'm here... Always here... There is no new me nor old me... I'm still myself." He said as I bit my lips and turn to him. My next move startles him even myself. I grabbed his shirt and pull him close to me. As our face is just an inch away from each other, I speak up

"You! Jeon Jungkook! Are very wrong! Jeon Somi! You said you kill her! You are wrong! SHE chooses to save you! It's her choice! I choose to come here! Tzuyu chooses to fight with you although she knows she can't win! It's our choice! We choose it! It's not your fault!"

Jungkook still didn't look at me, he just looks down at the ground until he suddenly asks "Why? Why would you care about me? We barely know each other." I was taken aback by his sudden question, making me let go of his shirt. I took a deep breath and look at him in the eye.

"Because..."

"You are..."

"My mate."