• 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄? •

NO ONE P.O.V

There's only silence between them. Jungkook look at her in shock with million of questions and Lisa are looking at him nervously but deep down she is happy that she finally let it out.

"I'm your w-what?"

Jungkook finally break the silence

Lisa close her eyes and took a deep breath. She look at him in the eyes again.

Lisa : you heard me jungkook... You are my mate...

Jungkook : are you hearing yourself right now?

Lisa : yes...

Jungkook suddenly laugh but his face show other reaction. Not disappointment but fear. A frown appear on his face while he laugh.

He slowly stand up and put his beer down. He slowly walk towards lisa and she just stand there looking at him

Jungkook : you're joking right? I-I'm drunk right? This is a dream...

Lisa : this is true... It has always been...

Jungkook look at her eyes still in shock when suddenly...

BUK!!!

He collapse to the ground.

Lisa : jungkook!!!

________

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes trying to adjust with the light

??? : Jungkook-ah... You're awake... Wait I'll call the doctor... Hobi give him some water...

Hoseok : ok...

I slowly sit with someone help... My eye are still blurry... My head hurt like a bitch... My body arch... Damn... What happen

Someone give me water and I drink it without a second thought

tzuyu : oppa... Slow down...

Jackson : yeah... Slow down.. the water are not going anywhere...

Jungkook : fuck you...

Namjoon : language...

Jungkook : since when did you care?

I groan annoyed with the pain I was filling

Jungkook : where am I ?

Y/n : at the trash can... At the hospital you idiot!

She want to smack me but hold her urge as she saw that I'm still in pain

Taehyung : you black out at the ocean... The doctor said you are tired, barely sleep and barely get any food...

My vision started to become clear as I look around... Wait... Something is odd... 1,2,3...6...20- what the fuck? Did they bring the whole school with them?

Jungkook : what the hell? Did you guys bring the whole country to come here? So crowded...

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook grumble in annoyance. The other sigh nervously while namjoon face palm himself...

Yugyeom : hyung... Be respectful please... This is King Kai and Queen Maria. Princess Lisa's parents...

Jungkook scoff and glares at Yugyeom which made Yugyeom bite his lips..

Jungkook : stop lying I'm not an idiot.. why the fuck would a king and a queen be here? To kill me?

??? : Yes to kill you

The new voice suddenly talk. The other curse under their breath

Y/n : why is he my cousin again?