• 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 & 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 •

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook are in the room alone, sitting on the bed, knees on his chest as he hide his face. He sigh frustratedly, they told him about what he actually is.

Did he accept the info?

No.

To him, this is to much. He already accept the fact that he is a werewolf's mate but him being a lycan? A deity on that. He just can't wrap his finger around it.

Jungkook refuse to meet anybody after that, not even Lisa. He didn't feel well since morning and the sudden voice that he keep hearing make him doubt that he is a human

His life is a mess and he can't do anything about it. He just sit in the room trying to understand what the hell is he. He try to be understanding

But he just can't really get it about how did he become a tribrid. Past life? He did feel familiar with the 5 lycans but... Damn it. His thought were cut off when the stinging pain in his heart came back.

He sigh and hiss as he try to muffle his scream. A low groan erupt from his throat as he start feeling everything is spinning. Someone suddenly slam the door open.

Jungkook glance at the person and saw his own mate running towards him panicked. The only words he could hear before he pass out is.

Lisa : Kookie, calm down...

___________

Lisa walk back and forth in her room her unnie, hwasa and y/n are also there head following her movement making her dizzy. Hwasa got enough and walk to the princess and hold her.

Hwasa : princess stop this, jungkook will be fine...

Y/n : yeah, just give him a little bit more time and he will slowly accept the truth, he is not that close minded he need to be alone for a while to think about it properly.

Lisa : you sure?

Jennie : have faith in him girl...

Jisoo : he will be fine.

They smile at her and she smile back softly but not until the stinging pain in her heart appear. It's not that painful but the sting is there.

The only thought that come to her mind is...

Jungkook

She suddenly rush out of the room leaving the others confused as they follow behind her. Lisa run towards her mate room as fast as possible.

She barge in his room as she heard a low but painful groan. She quickly run to the panting male and catch him as he start passing out.

Jungkook's eyes flash red as he start sweating badly. The only word she could say to her mate is

Lisa : Kookie, calm down...

____________

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook don't know where he is. It's a forest, but he never see any kind of forest like this. The three are mostly black or dark green.

He somehow didn't feel scared, the darkness around him were filled with warmth and comfort. He like the darkness. No...

He love it.

But he is still confuse on why is he here. Or how did he come here. He feel himself walking in the forest looking around the dark place.

Untill he stop Infront of a big cave. He stare at it somehow feeling familiar with the place. He heard a loud monstrous growl coming from the cave.